Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Creating a Coalition

MemeNoob342 - - General Discussion

Creating a coalition is not difficult, just simply go to coalitions button on top-left corner. Then go to create coalition. Upload a image within 100-62 pixels for the flag. Next, come up with a cool name for your coalition. Last be not least, write a description for you coalition. Then click create coalition. It is free to create one. Here are some flags you can use, click the magnifying glass and download it. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…2d9435d902e1ed09a6fef402d forum.conflictnations.com/in…

• Hello guys! Sorry about the mistake, yes Teburu, only bunkers increase morale. Hospitals only heal units. I am so sorry guys, I didn't mean to say that, I thought that Hospitals increase morale. I apologize

• Hello everyone! Now we know the Local Insurgency is pretty annoying especially when you are in the middle of a war. Here are some tips to show you how to prevent those radical fighters from attacking you. Low-Morale of a province/city will cause Insurgency chances from attacking you, its a good thing to keep all your provinces/cities on High morale. Number 1, Keep Units In a Low-Morale Province/City: In a war, if you conquer a province/city, the province/city well decrease morale. The lower the …