Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• x5 resources games

Mango_____ - - Suggestions

Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “I wonder? 93868f890ff34badae3135960dfd0e9e.jpg ” I think 5x material city mode is overload. I suggest 2x materials city mode, not 5x material city mode. ” Yep, I just chose 5x as an indication, I didnt make any calculations. You may be right about 2x. The thing is about having a huge army before days 50, before people just leave...

• x5 resources games

"your clown suggestion" Well, you surely understand the meaning of big scale management. "If you haven't realized where the bulk of the spending occurs, pointedly resources and rushing units, you have no knowledge of this game. Even the densest person could realize that spending on research is never going to make up for what would be lost on resources. I's patently ridiculous, even with no clue of the "formula" for income." As I said before : "-If- in the current state of things, it is possible …

• x5 resources games

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Pointedly, this ain't never gonna happen because it runs contrary to Dorado's business model. What's the incentive for people to buy gold and pay their salaries/keep the lights on, if resources are 5X more available? This would decrease gold purchased meaning: No F'N way this happens ” For those who can't read, I said "if it's nicely done it could go in the direction of game's business plan." For exemple, the increase of the research time(or cost) could compensate th…

• x5 resources games

Quote from xXWolfXx: “Quote from Mango_____: “Hello guys, The thing is, games become much more interesting when reaching days 50-60 due to the increased income of resources which allows us to create an army with big variety of different units. But after around 55 days people often just leave because it's just too long. Thus, I suggest to create classic games with x5 resources (like the x4 time) so we can build big front lines from the begin. Thx ” I find that most players can easily build a gian…

• x5 resources games

Quote from kurtvonstein: “@david roro I will ignore your posts as I consider it rude to answer in a different language. It means you understand the spoken language but you liberate choose not to respond in it. Back to the topic: I agree with @Teburu @Buckeyechamp and @vynical. You have to choose wisely what you do with your resources. Most players just spend it on the first thing the can research and build: mobile infantry. Smart players anticipate that step and get units that kill these units. …

• x5 resources games

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Would completly eliminate strategy of game. Part of winning is how wisely you allocate / prioritize your builds; researches; mobs; etc. based on scarce resources. ” Well, where is the strategy when you have almost nothing at the begin ? The game comes down to create the most effectives units. While when you have huge income you cannot just spam tanks or something else, you have to allocate your resources for a well thinked army, composed with a large combination of unit…

• x5 resources games

Hello guys, The thing is, games become much more interesting when reaching days 50-60 due to the increased income of resources which allows us to create an army with big variety of different units. But after around 55 days people often just leave because it's just too long. Thus, I suggest to create classic games with x5 resources (like the x4 time) so we can build big front lines from the begin. Thx

• Testing Map Suggestion

up

• Testing Map Suggestion

Hello guys, It can be frustrating to arrive D-50 and have your game almost ruined because of game mechanics you didn't knew. For example, it's not marked anywhere that special forces are 'not' invisible when embarking or disembarking on the coast. I send few(10) guys level maxed for intelligence purpose, they got spotted because of this 'mechanic' and got smashed. I lost the equivalent of: >16.000 components >15.000 manpower >8.000 electronics >25.000$ Another example can be the cruise missiles …

• Quote from Teburu: “people who are active already win by default over the less active ones so thats not really a point ” Oh, so i must be the exception, for making active people lose

• If the special forces would be able to retreat with minimal or no damages (hit and run), just think what kind of power you give to unemployed people/players ...

• Gold abuse

Hello people, Game after another, i have to face guys who are abusing with gold quantities (i think i'm not alone from far) - it's just unplayable. So, i think it is possible to make some changes in order to make the game more "playable" for simple mortals. They are having x5 figher jets from day 2 ! What can you do against that ? The idea is to put some relevant limits so that the gold can serve to recover the gaps of the lack of experience - in a way to limit revenue losses(for devs). The obje…