Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "No one would use stealth drones to scout out their own territory" This guy does, he leaves them grounded.

• "What you can do is air assault in a lot of special forces and hope that they destroy his launchers. And upgrade your missiles." He had stealth drones at day 1 and max anti-air stacks now. This is the saltiest player I've ever encountered.. in private chat he's calling people poor losers for not spending gold while also saying he "follows the edicts of sun-tzu" His username is SUNSZU, is it ok to shame gold users? Are there any units with 100+ range? We can't get past his Multirocket launchers

• I got to nuke a mid-game stack consisting of: 25 stealth bombers, 10+ max level ICBMs, 10 max level Multi-Rocket Launchers, 5 max level SAMS and 5 max level infantry in a capital city! (took 5 nukes at once to get through) This is in a currently ongoing game (3398159) playing as Cameroon. The gold user (Kenya) is currently buying this game (and sending private insults to boot)... he immediately came back with a new capital + max level buildings in all cities, paid to reduce morale in my cities (…

• Quote from Fereyd: “The badside is that in Lategame, people would ust this to create a zergling rush as737373elj is already expecting. I´m not sure how to prevent this maybe limit the number of lvl3+ bases or give a time penalty to gather the militia there. ” Building National Guard from a level 3 Combat Outpost would cost much more Manpower (maybe 10-20k+) than building in a city (currently only 550 Manpower)

• Quote from 737373elj: “National Guard is designed to be cheap. It would go against the entire idea for it to be expensive. Come to think about it, somebody has already suggested the idea before. ” The price of training National Guard at Combat Outposts would be prohibitively expensive in Manpower, but National Guard in cities would cost the same as usual. Why was the idea discarded before?

• Quote from 737373elj: “I do believe it could be broken, especially later on in the game when you can swamp countries because you have a ton of resources. I can forsee the only viable strategy becoming NatGuard Zerg rush tactics late-game, as everybody has a ton of resources from expansion. ” What if it were prohibitively expensive in terms of Manpower?

• The ability to train National Guard or "militia" units at combat outposts would give players who have lost their cities a chance to come back by their bootstraps. Opposing players would experience greater realism with the threat of regional "militia" uprisings in uncontrolled territories. This could be restricted to only level-3 outposts and produce only low health units if difficulty is desired. Apologies if this has already been suggested, thank you for your time.