Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold limits

Gandy06 - - General Discussion

I've only played 7 times and I 'bought" a win 6 times. I agree that it is a bit unfair to be able to buy the game. I also think it is necessary for the revenue stream. Perhaps there is a compromise wherein either 1) there is a limit on gold usage for a given day OR 2) some features/functions must be in play for a set amount of time before they are brought to 100% completion. For example, disable immediate or expedited Annexation. Annexation must always take place across a full day. Perhaps restr…

• Increase Prize for winning a game

Gandy06 - - Suggestions

Consider increasing the prize for winning a Flashpoint game. Currently, players have little incentive to try to win; they merely hold out until the game ends. Users tend not to buy Gold because they aren't in it to win. If the payout, Gold for winning,were increase to cover initial investment, players might have more incentive to win. I recommend $30 in Gold as the prize to be split between winners.