Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 222.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aircraft-fired missiles could target sea provinces and nobody told ME?

• It was happening to me again, but I finally got into my game.

• Quote from 12072281: “Hey! I have a quick question-how come when I attempt to log in to one of my games, it resulted into a new tab of the homepage. How come? ” Is it still doing that? Many of us have had trouble recently. After trying many times I eventually got in to my game.

• resources

MicahWill - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from John B Dixie: “I have posted a Market Fix thread that addresses this issue. What I dont like about the market is that it automatically sells to the highest priced oldest buy order, which allows a player with lots of extra game cash to stack the market so that no one can sell resources to anyone but them first. Seems like an easy fix to allow you to choose which order to fill, which is also more realistic as I wouldnt sell to someone I am at war with right?…

• solve that pls

MicahWill - - Bug Reports & Issues

It could be that the WiFi or network you're on has a high demand around that same time each day

• FIXED Game Not Loading

Quote from ewac123: “Stop liking your own posts! ” Or what?

• I've never encountered that myself, but yeah that's a problem. I assume you made an in-game bug report?

• Quote from DOA70: “Quote from That's Ruff: “Does this mean... WWZ is coming back??? ” That's what I was hoping for ... I mean, fix a map, and then not drop it?! I aint been teased like this since high school! ” Best case: WWZ is coming soon. Worst Case: They just updated WWZ because they are updating the little islands across all maps.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from zneigras: “1. ability to trade with a country using a specific road. 2. water supplies I'm making these suggestions in a single thread, because they imply the same thing: strategic advantage. First of all, trade routs would make the suburbs sometimes more important than cities. Next, trade agreements would force the players to do some diplomacy. It is impossible to survive in 21th century without diplomacy, whereas many players do absolutely no diplomacy i…

• What Worst units should I use?

MicahWill - - Off Topic

Yeah, that was one of things I wanted to prove to be true: that any units can be used to win public games. Although I failed I believe it's definitely possible.

• A

MicahWill - - General Discussion

Quote from ewac123: “STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR OWN NEGLIGENCE. DoD is right, when someone attacks you ally, and you plan to defend, declare war on them. You don't have to declare war on everyone, just the person who attacked your ally. Now that the question is answered, @Opulon Please close this thread. Thank you. ” Whoa buddy, It's just a forum. And DoD's response smells fairly sarcastic (tho, he does tend to bring that odor wherever he goes) but points out that: Quote from MicahWill: “ ...y…

• Building Damage

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…8c1e607f7025d197e52a6704b

• What Worst units should I use?

MicahWill - - Off Topic

Quote from DOA70: “Quote from MicahWill: “I have decided to take this advice and run. I have begun a 4X WW3 to have fun with this challenge unit season 6 drops. I'm Morocco, and basically all of North Africa are inactive already. So I will have an easy start at least. My biggest concern with this build is that I have no dedicated anti air. But, being a public game I am sure I can make something work. ” I went random and was given Mauritania. It is now day 19 and I have all the officers researche…

• I think the struggle is choosing what I consider the silliest. There are too many to even decide.... ...and most of them were from me

• Quote from ewac123: “BLAH BLAH BLAH... Lol. Rozne, ya gotta up your ingame stats just as much as you post on the forum, alright? ” Well, he did create a whole thread on liking your own posts. Or what?

• A

MicahWill - - General Discussion

It has definitely caused some grief for players trying exactly what you all tried. The best way that could work is by your coalition declaring war on anyone who is at war with one of you. Nevertheless, you will still be blindsided by an attack from a country that was at peace right before they attacked said city. So, unless they change mechanics, it's best to just defend your own cities whenever possible.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from MicahWill: “I just saw something similar. Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from 737373elj: “Ah yes The surest sign of a noob ” No, that would be building Arms Industries in provinces with no resources. ” I think you meant local industries ya noob. ” What? Wrong unit name, or wrong picture? ” Unit name? Picture? You just said "arms industries" instead of "local industries" for a province building. ” foru…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from MicahWill: “I just saw something similar. Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from 737373elj: “Ah yes The surest sign of a noob ” No, that would be building Arms Industries in provinces with no resources. ” I think you meant local industries ya noob. ” What? Wrong unit name, or wrong picture? ” Unit name? Picture? You just said "arms industries" instead of "local industries" for a province building.

• I just saw something similar. Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from 737373elj: “Ah yes The surest sign of a noob ” No, that would be building Arms Industries in provinces with no resources. ” I think you meant local industries ya noob.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Capt_Rodgers: “Thats pretty much the M270 B1 so it's currently in game but with placeholder model. I would personally remove LRSVM Morava from the game and move the M270 B1 to stage 3. Between Teruel and M270 B1 I would personally place RM-70 Vampire. It's used by Poland, designed in Czech Republic so it would fit the doctrineQuote from Dealer of Death: “I honestly don't get all the concern for images or even names really of what are basically placemarker …