Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I checked that you did not receive me a message in the mail or game

• Quote from Aeblemost: “If you need your email reset, i need to confirm that you're the actual user. Contact me in a private message here in the forums. ” When I wrote this, the problem was solved. I entered the game but I can not enter again the same problem meek or mail does not come what do I do. I am a real player. The game I always play with money username : NAMIK KEMAL

• When I wrote this, the problem was solved. I entered the game but I can not enter again the same problem meek or mail does not come what do I do. I am a real player. The game I always play with money username : NAMIK KEMAL

• hello .The username I entered is correct. I forgot my password but my email address was banned at the time. What do I have to ban or have a problem? username : NAMIK KEMAL

• When I want to enter the game. I enter the user name and password, I get the following article , ınvalid username or password. The username I entered is correct. I forgot my password but my email address was banned at the time. What do I have to ban or have a problem?

• I can not play today. I bought gold for the game today. Have I been deceived since I bought gold? I wish I did not buy gold user name : NAMIK KEMAL