Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• you have 6 years playing CON and you dont know how to report a cheater ? I think you are the cheater ...

• you have 6 years playing CON and you dont know how to report a cheater ? I think you are the cheater ...

• YOu cant beat him alone you will need help from another players cause I can see he has a lot of toys and you are now starting special forces so you will need help or find another map ! PD. he has elite units and I bet he using gold too so yes you need help or you will all lose the map !

• So you want players from another time zones to wait until you sleep ? and then when you wake up its time for them to sleep .... I can see you are such a genius....

• Potential Cheating?

SROL - - Questions & Answers

meanwhile the staff and devs lol yo-no-vi-nada.gif

• Season 10 is Out!

SROL - - News and Updates

Quote from Mc_Johnsen: “To what extend does this affect current maps? I am currently playing a map and have Security Council but can't research Elite Railgun as I lack the appropriate season badge. However I can earn point from this existing map towards the season right? " you will permanently unlock each unit the moment you have the required points" We no longer need SC membership at the end of season? ” same problem here !

• Quote from MattBooth25: “Quote from Teburu: “If you want to expand fast you use air; if you want to play it safe you use arty ” what is your suggestions to defend said arty from air threats early game? If going for the safer arty build does this require earlier than usual sams? edit: I assume the best defense would to just be active with your ASF ” then build some ASF

• wish you good luck with SAM Launchers !!!

• All white men

SROL - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from bradyislow: “Notice how the artwork for the end of season 9 shows the top 3 players as white males? We need to stop this racism/sexism and embrace diversity! ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…c8e72e35e2ee1f6050c6535f9

• They are scared of updating the game lol bc each update means 9999999 bugs lolz yes cheaps devs,

• who cares...

• - they are in same coalition - are always active - they all post weird things in the news paper seems to me they are defeating you and you could not make good allies so this is kind of revenge from you lol I mean im not sure others but for me those are not heavy reasons to make a report I mean lol active same coal and make weird posts and just bc of that they are multis ... you can go to bug section and make a report they will respond like 5 or 6 days after report if so just to tell you what the…

• Unit suggestions and complains

SROL - - Suggestions

bro dont waste your time they of course only think on money they wont change something just bc you are old players or so they will change something if it generates money only dont you see how hard is for them even to fix a bug ? or when they bring 1 update then it comes with 800 bugs .... so just play or so lol and dont take this game seriously one thing you can do is never invest money on it so you dont regret later lol to resume devs only cares about money not how good or loyal or so lol you c…

• same

• Writing delay time manually

SROL - - Suggestions

agree

• When is 10x returning

SROL - - Maps

nice joke Quote from Dracula: “I remember playing a 10x game few years ago. Good to see that it is going to be introduced again. ”

• Combat recon vehicle weaknesses

or you can put some bunkers too cause if he already has a lot of recons and you dont have the counter put bunkers and a lot of infantry if you can get some artillery behind or couple od tank destroyers you can kill his army

• I’ve got a question

unless the hand of god did it ....

• I prefer normal frigates combined with 1 destroyer or even with naval officer since at level 1 elite frig you can ony build 3 and they cant even stack so why do I want 3 elite frig when I can build 15 or 20 normal ones before can reach level 2. also you need level 2 normal frigates to upgrade elite frigs to 2 so thats a no for me it consumes a lot of time and resources and I already have normal ones. elite frigate is good bc it can deal with choppers and submarines but by the time you get decent…

• Getting solo wins

SROL - - General Discussion

betray allies lol lol lol