Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I love my bombers. Love the stealth bombers. I think the way the missiles are reloaded is kinda retarded though. You can launch 3 cruise missiles within seconds and the missiles have a 12 hour reload time. BUT to get your bomber reloaded with 3 missiles will take 36 hours. They do not reload concurrently, they reload consecutively. Surely you can fix this feature and set a 12 hour cooldown on each missile starting whenever the missile is fired.

• In game 2122237, using B2 Aircraft, the targeting is INCORRECT. I really got screwed by this because I could not deploy any standard, chemical, or nuclear cruise missiles with a B2 while orbiting well within range of Hawaii or California coastal cities to destroy any land based unit, sea based unit, or city structures! I really feel like you guys owe me a refund of some gold for this one. In the attached picture you will see my B2 almost directly overhead of Hawaii with the targeting cursor on t…

• ugh it takes forever to move units now. it's mind numbingly slow

• Quote from Opulon: “A very good feature, but "SIMPLE", i do not know. When you send an aircraft somewhere its "center" (and so, the radius) is calculated from rigid cartesian coordinates. This implies vectors, taking into account speed, as well as a real "fuel time" that actually doesn't exist. So, a very good feature that would benefit the aero-naval style play, but not a simple thing to do ” Nothing great is ever simple. Snap that whip and motivate those software engineers

• Scenario Idea Discussion

AGunslinger - - General Discussion

Allow certain maps to be customized in certain ways: IE you can make starting units and research random or you can preset them. If you think about it not every nation is equal. The USA is far more advanced in tech than say, the Congo. I think a fun idea for a map would be that everyone starts with an inventory of 3 ICBM launchers and 15-20 nuclear warheads. One has to wonder how that game would play out.

• Worst Airborne Update

AGunslinger - - Suggestions

They were an important part of an overall portfolio of troops used. I think this update sucks as it emasculates the agility inherent in their real life counter-parts. It essentially turns them into flying turtles. But it's not just the airmobile. Everything that can be airlifted by chopper has been affected. What should be done is to revamp your mobile anti-air vehicles by giving them radar and auto-firing capability of in range targets like the SAMs and TDS. These two in conjunction would provi…

• Worst Airborne Update

Way to grind the game to an absolute stand still with these unloading times. Especially for the airborne. How long can it possibly take to dismount a helicopter? Change it back please.

• I don't know what you guys did but it sucks. Two days ago I was able to capture a city, annex it in 12 hours, leave enough troops to deal with an insurgency and by the next game day Morale would be high enough to where there would be zero insurgency risk and the smoke would be gone. Now I have troops bogged down in several cities for two days and all the territories I captured 2 days ago are still under threat and smoking. Annexation times have also increased.

• Submarines Engaging Land Targets

If subs can do zero damage to land based units why is it that subs engage them? Sometimes my sub will get to a place and start firing on a land based target which initiates it's cool down timer. Either make it so it does not fire on them and remove the animation or allow them to deal damage to the unit and keep the animation.

• Airmobile Infantry Arrival Times

When you dispatch the airmobile, the travel time is not correct until they are underway. It would be great if the correct ETA was reflected so better decisions could be made.

• Agreed. This is stupid.

• Attack Notifications

It would be helpful if when a naval ship bombards your city that you are notified about it.

• Since buildings now take damage when you run out of supplies, many of the buildings in AI controlled nations are being systematically destroyed. What was once an attractive target is now poop.

• It would also be nice if when you're at war with an AI that the transport ships carrying troops wouldn't simply sit around doing nothing all day. That they might actually try to invade a port from time to time. Most of them sit around 24/7 infinitely doing nothing.

• New Building: ICBM Silos

You should allow the construction of ICBM Silos. These structures can be hardened like bunkers and hidden. I think strategic assets should not be visible to anyone barring some type of espionage

• I think one of the ways to make the AI more dynamic is to stop it from overbuilding. I play a few boards where all the players have gone awol leaving me with the AI. I play these maps usually to build and try out units at differing skill levels. I like the AI to be a bit competitive but sometimes they build so many units that everything becomes useless. Their airbases and whatever shut down from a lack of supplies. Sometimes I engage and there will be 70 aircraft just sitting around not doing an…

• It would be really helpful and more aesthetic if we could remove the video help icon thingy on screen. After a while it just gets annoying. At least let us click it and then hide it. Add it to the pop up settings toolbar.

• Air Mobile Infantry - Range

In the photo you can see 6 of my Air Mobile Infantry in Moscow and their range. In every case in this game the range circle is concentric. But when it comes to the air mobile, the range varies. Why? And if there is a reason why not make it a beautifully concentric circle?

• I am trying to target cruise missiles on a convoy of mobile infantry and attack helicopters moving to take some provinces. However the game will not let me target an aircraft even though it is being trucked across the land. Is this a bug?

• There is an option for 'FIre Control" where you can set it to attack everyone, enemies, or no one. I think you need to be a council subscriber to use it which blows. But if someone you are not at war with is simply flying from A to B and they just happen to fly over your country then that is allowed. Also you can fly over and orbit any body of water without a war declaration happening. No one controls any water in the game.