Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 172.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why the same 4 maps over and over again?

To0oooop - - Maps

Quote from ContinentalArmy: “Quote from T8.0: “Quote from conplayer67: “This game is dead. Lazy and uninterested devs are no working to solve something and just let the game works by itself. They added rising sun for like one week and took it out. awful! no pleasure so play same maps as a x4 speed player ” How do you assume it's a dead game? From the fact that new updates keep coming? ” He's right... this game is indeed dead. They took away cold war map, rising tides 4x, zombies, battleground 4x…

• Obsolete Helicopters?

To0oooop - - General Discussion

Quote from TheWildThing: “Helis are great... so are fixed wing aircraft, but helis are a bit more specialized to their roles. Ive used Gunships quite a bit recently because of my other units taking lots of components. ” One of the least discussed points. Very rarely do nations in most maps have more than 1 component city, so it's best to watch out for the comp drains

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from TheWildThing: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from japan samurai: “Well...this is what I am trying to find out about, why is everyone talking about attacking a island nation yet saying that its hard to defend , "being hard to defend "== easy to defeat, unless everyone is asking how to do so because they've never done so , i still would like to find out what makes island nations so hard to defend/ hard to invad…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Sviltankops: “I believe that navy, Air Force and aritllery are all important parts of the game. ” What will you say to someone who consistently wins Public 1X WW3 games without using artillery and navy units if they ask you why artillery and navy are important? ” They haven't run into someone who does lol really simple, send IGN for anyone who reads this and thinks otherwise so i can show u personally ” I've already read …

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Sviltankops: “I believe that navy, Air Force and aritllery are all important parts of the game. ” What will you say to someone who consistently wins Public 1X WW3 games without using artillery and navy units if they ask you why artillery and navy are important? ” They haven't run into someone who does lol really simple, send IGN for anyone who reads this and thinks otherwise so i can show u personally

• Quote from xovault: “@Kaiservar "You describe some situations, mostly ideal and not mandatory to be the same every time you play, thinking about America and inactive players. My experience is the opposite." What you describe as ideal, I find to be typical in my maps. I find it rare to encounter actually competent, active coalitions working cohesively and co-ordinated as a team with proper defences and scouting networks. How we each define these terms could be different. For e.g. what you may dee…

• Quote from Kaiservar: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from Kaiservar: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from xovault: “Quote from Kaiservar: “Quote from xovault: “ ” i one game, my partners and me was confronting China. He expand very quickly and aggresively, even over his allies. One of my allies was Japan and he build a fleet of cruisers and frigates. The cruisers destroys all chinese coastal cities and that was the end for him. Notice that China was playing with ASF very advanced and Cruise missiles …

• Quote from Kaiservar: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from xovault: “Quote from Kaiservar: “Quote from xovault: “ ” i one game, my partners and me was confronting China. He expand very quickly and aggresively, even over his allies. One of my allies was Japan and he build a fleet of cruisers and frigates. The cruisers destroys all chinese coastal cities and that was the end for him. Notice that China was playing with ASF very advanced and Cruise missiles and this combo was very effective for him to …

• Quote from xovault: “Quote from Kaiservar: “Quote from xovault: “ ” i one game, my partners and me was confronting China. He expand very quickly and aggresively, even over his allies. One of my allies was Japan and he build a fleet of cruisers and frigates. The cruisers destroys all chinese coastal cities and that was the end for him. Notice that China was playing with ASF very advanced and Cruise missiles and this combo was very effective for him to go from Asia to Syria in about 20 days.In a r…

• Quote from xovault: “The smaller islands are not so bad, but for say Australia, (with longer reinforcement time) the issue of people directing concentrated force against your dispersed defence is a problem. While you can encounter concentration of force in landlocked countries, I feel like it’s much quicker in general to reinforce a land defence. If you mitigate this somewhat, by having a network of AWACS or singular ships acting as buoys, it’s just adding to the cost of a naval defence which is…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “This is the silliest opinion I have ever read on the Forum, it would actually be funny if not for the fact it is the exact opposite of reality.Landlocked countries are clearly the worst. ” Cope harder if you can old fart, you have fewer wins than me and yet you joined in years earlier lol sit down. ” You should sit d…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from japan samurai: “Well...this is what I am trying to find out about, why is everyone talking about attacking a island nation yet saying that its hard to defend , "being hard to defend "== easy to defeat, unless everyone is asking how to do so because they've never done so , i still would like to find out what makes …

• Quote from Dracula: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from Dracula: “LOL I have defeated entired coalitions single handedly by playing as an Island. Being an island mean you can focus only on navy and become a naval superpower while your enemies will have to focus on ground/airforce troops too and you can easily wipe out their entire navies and all port cities. Any attacking aircrafts will fell like flies too by anti air of your ships. I discussed my strategy to defeat coalitions as an Island nations…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from japan samurai: “Well...this is what I am trying to find out about, why is everyone talking about attacking a island nation yet saying that its hard to defend , "being hard to defend "== easy to defeat, unless everyone is asking how to do so because they've never done so , i still would like to find out what makes island nations so hard to defend/ hard to invade/ b…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from japan samurai: “Well...this is what I am trying to find out about, why is everyone talking about attacking a island nation yet saying that its hard to defend , "being hard to defend "== easy to defeat, unless everyone is asking how to do so because they've never done so , i still would like to find out what makes island nations so hard to defend/ hard to invade/ best nations to play ” I meant that the people who l…

• Quote from Dracula: “LOL I have defeated entired coalitions single handedly by playing as an Island. Being an island mean you can focus only on navy and become a naval superpower while your enemies will have to focus on ground/airforce troops too and you can easily wipe out their entire navies and all port cities. Any attacking aircrafts will fell like flies too by anti air of your ships. I discussed my strategy to defeat coalitions as an Island nations in this thread How can I win against an en…

• Quote from TheShinwacker: “Quote from Toooooop: “Proved my point by pointing out the cons lol anyone can easily send a full stack of powerful ships to wipe out your cities like dominoes. Aussie/Indo are indeed F-Tier for this very reason. ” Indonesia and Australia are usually forced to have powerful navies dues to the amount of coastal cities, and more coastal cities means more ships. Therefore if you attack me with your "powerful navy" I got my own waiting for you to arrive twiddling our finger…

• Quote from TheShinwacker: “Quote from Toooooop: “That's a fantastic way to lose your HQ and rogue pops everywhere you conquered the past 20 days. Island nations are just all F-tier and anyone that disagrees is coping ” I disagree there arent very many island nations but the top two island nations are very good to play as. Number 1: Australia Pros- A few easy ai countries available to conquer... You can move Capitol to Alise Springs making it hard for your capitol to be taken... New Zealand sit r…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from japan samurai: “Well...this is what I am trying to find out about, why is everyone talking about attacking a island nation yet saying that its hard to defend , "being hard to defend "== easy to defeat, unless everyone is asking how to do so because they've never done so , i still would like to find out what makes island nations so hard to defend/ hard to invade/ best nations to play ” I meant that the people who like islands might have written about how easy it is…

• 0.5x Speed Games

To0oooop - - Suggestions

Not everyone is reaching triple digit age like DoD 1x is already painfully slow-dragging which is why 99% of their player counts drop to 1-3 in just 5 days.