Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “That what someone who feeds on noobs with their MRL stacks would say ” I just wanted to try the new map. I usually play WW3 and overkill

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Even if problems stop 1 mobile player, I support it. ” You know Dorado won’t like thatMobile is like, the new thingEveryone likes mobile ” I am part of the subset "everyone", I do not like it, therefore, you lie. ” But it's very annoying for the person that uses both, but is outside a lot of times and mobile is the only option they have at that moment

• Queuing doesn’t work on mobile when nothing is being built. For example on the first screenshot, I wanted to queue lvl 4 recruitment office so it starts when I have enough resources. I can do that easily on desktop, but not on the mobile app. Attachments aren't working for some reason, so my screenshots are in IMGUR links: 1. imgur.com/a/xtesidC 2. imgur.com/a/PdMwCIn Thank you

• no access

iK1tch3nn - - Bug Reports & Issues

It's down for me as well