Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PATCH NOTES - 2307.12

W. Adama - - News and Updates

I agree. Forum info was very usefull and well organized, Discord is chaos.

• Android app crashing

W. Adama - - Bug Reports & Issues

I have the same issue with my tablet (Samsung, Android 10). With my phone (Huawei, Android) no problem.

• PATCH NOTES - 2210.05

I don't understand the nerf on the Elite heli. It was very balanced, it was unnecessary. It's the proof that you don't know what to do in order to improve the game. I agree with EAA nerf.

• Hi. Recently, in app android version, appeared a new button "play multiples games". This button appears all time, can no be cancelled even if you press it. It is very annoying, it occupies a precious portion of the screen. Is it possible to hide it? Thanks in advance.

• Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

I agree with previous posts. A lot of players hate this cities reducing, including me. This update does not fix balance, only makes more slow the game. If you want to balance some countries, add cities instead of removing them. In my new game, with this update, after 9 days almost all players are gone. If developers want to reduce resources thinking that players would spend more gold, delelopers are wrong, people will react leaving the game more quickly.

• Patrol range size

W. Adama - - Questions & Answers

Hi, I have some doubts about patrol range. Patrol range is the same that radar range? (image attached, red circle, sorry for spanish description). I read in some threads that patrol range size is 50, but in an attack heli the radar range is 60, as well as in a ASF. Thanks in advance.

• Gameplay history

W. Adama - - Questions & Answers

Hi, is it possible to obtain the games history that I played with my account, and its result? Thanks in advanced

• Quote from dfrost: “when i started, i chose to start as a non pay to play player and play solo. but because of my decision, i am aware that a coalition can beat me up and so can pay to play players. i don't know why you would quit the game. it's obvious coalitions will have an advantage and so will pay to play players. personally, i would continue to make it difficult for the pay to play players where they will have to spend a lot in gold when they confront me. let them spend their money.... be …

• Quote from JimmyMaestro: “You took 100 cities by turn 20? How much gold did you spend in the match? ” Before day 20, nothing of gold. I was lucky and all countries nearby were inactive. And, due to COVID, I was plenty of time, this was the key. 100 cities in day 20 is my best mark by far, surely I will not get that mark again. China had more than 120. Also, Germany has a good production. As I said, I bought 80.000 of gold in day 26, in order to be able to defend ICBM, nuclear missiles, stealth b…

• Last night I archived my game (id 4570410). I'm so frustated with this business model that I will leave this game for a long time. When I joined this game (day 5, Germany) I have no problem the first days. Germany was intacted, so I was easy to defeat nearby countries (public games are so easy...). But soon I noticed a player (China) using cruise missiles in order to defeat singles mot. inf.. In this moment I though "oh, a golden boy, a real challenge!". Few days later, when China and I shared b…

• Quote from Randomguy93: “I like that idea. Or another subscription level that allows access to games with no gold allowed, like an enhanced Security Council. ” I like that idea too.