Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 694.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's just edgy children attempting to make a very unoriginal transphobic joke.

• So Annoying

Tifo_14 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from TheShinwacker: “Is it just me but i thought users with security council could have multiple accounts? ” Correct. However, all the accounts belonging to the IP must have sc (e.g you have to purchase it for each account)

• Quote from TheShinwacker: “You can turtle as japan too. Russia isn't going to attack you unless hes dumb and the koreas are more focused on eachother and china. ” China might come to you when they finish off the Koreas, and the Philippines is not too far away either. Though you could go turtle with Japan, I wouldn't recommend it.

• Quote from olods99: “Quote from Kaiservar: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from xovault: “@Kaiservar "You describe some situations, mostly ideal and not mandatory to be the same every time you play, thinking about America and inactive players. My experience is the opposite." What you describe as ideal, I find to be typical in my maps. I find it rare to encounter actually competent, active coalitions working cohesively and co-ordinated as a team with proper defences and scouting networks. How we eac…

• PATCH NOTES - 2306.20

Tifo_14 - - News and Updates

Quote from TheShinwacker: “I have found a really great and funny glitch where if you split a unit stack that has a kill count and then put it back together the kill count increases making some stack look like they have killed hundreds of units. Sometimes i like to see how many my stack has really killed so that i can tell if ive completely killed a stack or not so please take this into account when your dealing with glitches. Should be an easy fix.forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ed62d4725bd190df9…

• 0.5x Speed Games

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

Quote from Mother Hen: “In 4x cities produce less resources than in 1x ” No shit sherlock

• 0.5x Speed Games

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

Quote from KFGauss: “I'd prefer to (sort-of) accomplish a similar thing by playing a game that only accepted orders during 1/3 of each real-life day (all players would be shut out (no orders) during the same 2/3rds of each day). That ^ idea has been discussed before. ” I remember that being discussed a few months ago. Another idea would be to make it so players can only play with people from their time zone, although this would probably take up lots of server space.

• 0.5x Speed Games

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

Is there anyone here (other than DoD) that would want to play an 0.5 speed map?

• Quote from Arko420: “Im referring to the fact that my account ( @maddyarko ) was banned for "posting too many emojis on a message" when I don't even have a clear memory of doing so- nor do I understand if in the case that I *Did* how it would be actually so bad that I don't even get warned. Discord isnt screwing around, I guess. ” Sometimes there are mods that abuse their privileges. If you think you’ve been banned unfairly, you should contact an Administrator or email Dorado.

• Rare Materials

Tifo_14 - - General Discussion

Quote from Mother Hen: “ I brought up ingame levels to see if Playbabe had enough credibility to be a reliable source for that info. ” LOL So somehow, @playbabe (a Moderator) isn’t credible enough for you? I’m not responding to any more of your troll-y posts.

• Quote from Tzztzttztz: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from PresidentKayneW: “Quote from Tifo_14: “So Mr. Johnsen, how do you plan on building new infantry units once your starting ones get destroyed? ” You dont; needing to replace the starting infantry is for rookies. Just carpet bomb your opponents with an airforce until you get nukes. Problem solved. ” It is also widely popular to use NG instead of Infantry as your city-conquering unit. If you do this, you won't have to build as many Army Bases. …

• Quote from Yak: “Quote from playbabe: “HMMMMMMMM, wouldn't that remove post and comment? ” Shouldn't be the case, no. We'll make a copy just in case if something goes wrong.Likely we'll need to keep the usernames, but we'll see. Removing login and report won't solve the main precaution. They need to be wiped, there's no other way. ” What about setting up a "committee" (including Devs/Mods/trusted community members) to sift through the Forum's threads, and transfer all important, relevant info to…

• The Forum is not newbophobic.

• Quote from PresidentKayneW: “Quote from Tifo_14: “So Mr. Johnsen, how do you plan on building new infantry units once your starting ones get destroyed? ” You dont; needing to replace the starting infantry is for rookies. Just carpet bomb your opponents with an airforce until you get nukes. Problem solved. ” It is also widely popular to use NG instead of Infantry as your city-conquering unit. If you do this, you won't have to build as many Army Bases.

• What happens to a country when @playbabe takes over forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ed62d4725bd190df983e593a2

• Perferct research order

There is no perfect research order. You research units you believe will be most beneficial to you, in the order you would like to use them.

• CoN Forum Rankings (Part 2)

Quote from Mother Hen: “Maybe ... ” Maybe stop trashing my thread? And the reason you're not on the list is not bias, just skill issue

• Quote from The Ewac: “Quote from Mother Hen: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Mother Hen: “Quote from KFGauss: “That's a new one on me - Where can I learn more about how to invoke this "Forced March" for a stack of ground troops? ” Just press the button to turn it on, its next to the unit move/attack/split buttons. You have to do it for each stack thoI dont use it, dont want fresh troops to get in a fight when they dont have to. ” I just clicked on selected a stack of Mobile Infantry, and then s…

• Several months ago, I made a chart of the Top 30 CoN Forums posters, by order of points. Well, I had some extra time today, and happened to find that old thread. So I made an updated chart of the current Top 30. There are some new names on this new chart, and like before, I want to thank everyone for contributing to the CoN-munity and helping this game thrive. Here's the new list: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ed62d4725bd190df983e593a2forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ed62d4725bd190df983e593a2 Use…

• buildings points

IIRC, all kinds of buildings THAT YOU BUILD give you Season Points. (i.e. buildings existing in captured cities don't count) Dorado has not released data on the exact amount of SP each build gives, or about how higher levels of buildings might give more/less SP than the original level.