Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lame

• I was wondering if we'll ever see new doctrines in the game or at least new icons for units that have the same icon for all 3 tiers

• cold war is broken

Lucas_Charles - - Questions & Answers

Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Lucas_Charles: “Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Lucas_Charles: “I'm English, no one shouldn't have to go on another language to be able to play the game, that just doesn't make any sense. ” I gave you a solution, you refused.Sounds like you should have paid more attention during your middle school spanish lessons ” You gave the best solution you could, doesn't mean that it's not stupid, we shouldn't be playing on other language servers to be able to play a game th…

• cold war is broken

Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Lucas_Charles: “I'm English, no one shouldn't have to go on another language to be able to play the game, that just doesn't make any sense. ” I gave you a solution, you refused.Sounds like you should have paid more attention during your middle school spanish lessons ” You gave the best solution you could, doesn't mean that it's not stupid, we shouldn't be playing on other language servers to be able to play a game that's also supposed to be in the English section,…

• How about the 64 player in Cold War version, both in 4x and normal speed

• cold war is broken

I'm English, no one shouldn't have to go on another language to be able to play the game, that just doesn't make any sense.

• cold war is broken

Why can't i still find a Cold War map? i'm so confused, i been on 2 days straight all hours of the day and for some reason this game is still unseen, the news didn't say i'd never get to play the map so i don't know what's going on here.

• cold war

been doing that

• cold war

I still haven't seen one cold war game since it came out, i'd really like to play one.

• It would be nice if all these wwz games weren't open so id actually have a chance at playing this game, i dont have the attention span to play nations other than USA or Russia.

• Just a question can you seriously stop opening new ww3 rounds at the bottom of the list because I've been trying to get the US for 47 days since I last joined as the US, and there's a bug which doesn't allow you to pick or scroll threw the nations whence I join a game, it shows just a map and it's been annoying everytime it happens when I'm the first in the round.

• New cities

Lucas_Charles - - Suggestions

Some of my stuff didn't type in and I didn't notice till I went threw it after I posted it but I also added after the fact that the USA is in desperate need of new cities as well because the nation has a lot more to do than Russia

• New cities

Hi, I was wondering if we can get at least a couple of cities for a few nations mostly Russia in the 64 player map, Russia is one of the most difficult nations to play as for the lack of cities in Europe and Asia especially when most of Europe joins one coalition and I usually fight Poland and sometimes Germany, I have kaliningrad that can't produce troops, I can't really send troops there to defend it when my mainland cant even produce enough to defend itself, so kaliningrad is completely usele…

• New cities

Hi, I was wondering if we can get at least a couple of cities for a few nations mostly Russia in the 64 player map, Russia is one of the most difficult nations to play as for the lack of cities in Europe and Asia especially when most of Europe joins one coalition and I usually fight Poland and sometimes Germany, I have kaliningrad that can't produce troops, I can't really send troops there to defend it when my mainland cant even produce enough to defend itself, so kaliningrad is completely usele…

• New map

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Quote from Lucas_Charles: “Can we get a new map that has the Soviet Union? We don't have any of those and that kinda sucks ” How many cities will USSR have even if it is introduced ? It will be bigger than Russia and it will be difficult to win like that . It would have more than 10 cities and that will be unfair . Moscow , Yekaterinburg , Vladivostok , Novosibirsk , Nizhny Novgorod , Saint Petersburg , Volgograd , Rostov-on-Don , Voronezh , Archangelsk , Tallinn , Ri…

• New map

Quote from 737373elj: “Play Call Of War lol Unfortunately that’s sort of historical so unless they bring back the 1980 Flashpoint map I don’t think we’ll ever have one. ” What's up with you people recommending games that have nothing to do with the game we're playing? you do realize that Call of War is different in every possible way right? also there should 100% be a map with the Soviet Union since ww3 almost broke out, so it don't make any sense that it ain't in the game and it's also very stu…

• New map

Can we get a new map that has the Soviet Union? We don't have any of those and that kinda sucks

• Elite weapons

Can someone explain to me why we have Elite weapons, like they make no sense and there completely stupid and unstoppable and not to forget that anyone who didn't spend money on the season can't permanently unlock them witch will hinder us non buyers in the future when the weapons are no longer available, they shouldn't be in the game like wtf.