Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 614.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Finding the Forum

Rozne Eltobliv - - Bug Reports & Issues

The forum sure seems to be much quieter than it used to be.

• I saw this just now. The game said that I could not upgrade my submarine officer to level 2 because I had not rank 14. I was surprised. When I checked, I was shown that my rank was 1. Not only my own, but I tried to see ranks of other players; rank 1 everywhere. So, I was on the forum searching in recent announcements checking if something was changed but found nothing. By the way, I am playing a 1x Rising Tides, where the rank requirement is 2. Also, my victories are now "0". Cannot say of PC, …

• What’s With This?

Rozne Eltobliv - - General Discussion

Quote from Tifo_14: “As many of you surely know, in the past few weeks/months, many once-active forum users have not logged in - either they are abandoning the forum completely, or just taking a little break. However, in that same amount of time, I have also noticed several veteran forum users, who haven’t been here for at least 2-3 years, log back in to the forum. Now, these users didn’t make any big posts or anything, but I just happened to catch them while they were here. The list includes @C…

• Also Bangladesh is playable. That is cool.

• Quote from A_Talking_Crab: “I was wondering what your guys favorite maps were? ” I like normal speed WW3's. Out of the rarer maps I love Blood and Oil, and Middle East Crisis. Though I'm not sure if or when they'll be in rotation.

• Yugoslavia in Cold War map

Rozne Eltobliv - - Suggestions

If we are taking about wrong spellings of provinces here, I would like to talk about the province "Haridwa" of India. The correct name is Haridwar. Many Indian friends have made fun of this since Haridwar means "Gate to God" but Haridwa means "Green Medicine" in Hindi. Anyway, just highlighting another small issue with a province name.

• Ooh the Changes!

Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “ Bytro has new map game: it's IRON ORDER 1919 ” Ah yes, have played it!

• Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Quote from JohnFKennedy: “wait really? total noob failure. Lmao. thx tho. then what was that update? ” New Orleans is no longer a city? ” Wait what ” My bad. New Orleans still is a city. It is San Francisco that is no longer a city. Thus, the US now begins with 9, and not 10 cities. Is this the map update you are talking about?

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Has anyone won a game while at peace with everyone? Excluding insurgents/zombies, tho that would be way more impressive. Basically, I'm imagining a game where you finish off a foe to bring you to the brink then population growth gives you your win. ” Almost every game ends during a large war between the strongest coalitions. This situation might be possible but hard to achieve

• Quote from JohnFKennedy: “wait really? total noob failure. Lmao. thx tho. then what was that update? ” New Orleans is no longer a city?

• Ooh the Changes!

Quote from Marth: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Hello I am Rozne. I stopped playing the game almost a year ago. I have recently started again and I am seeing so many cool changes! The 4x Flashpoint and those new islands near Korea in Ww3! Also the change in no. of cities for several countries. USA and Russia now both begin with 9 cities, and many others like Turkey, Greece, Germany got cities reduced too. These changes are really interesting. This thread is a way of me saying hello to all! ” the …

• Ooh the Changes!

Hello I am Rozne. I stopped playing the game almost a year ago. I have recently started again and I am seeing so many cool changes! The 4x Flashpoint and those new islands near Korea in Ww3! Also the change in no. of cities for several countries. USA and Russia now both begin with 9 cities, and many others like Turkey, Greece, Germany got cities reduced too. These changes are really interesting. This thread is a way of me saying hello to all!

• This question was put up once before. I found this game from an advertisement on MS Edge . It was lockdown and i decided to try the game. That's how I discovered it.

• continent sugestion

Rozne Eltobliv - - Maps

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Australia will still remain Australia ” Well, technically you could argue to call it Oceania and include some other countries, but you are right, that continent would still have basically already lost at the beginning ” lol this can be argued for ever. Some even say New Zealand and some surrounding islands are another continent since they are on a plate different than that of Australia. Oceania is just kind of a name for all those islands in…

• X10 map

Rozne Eltobliv - - Maps

Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Tifo_14: “I honestly don't know why people like the 10x mode. I can understand 4x games, but not 10x. It is simply too fast. I don't know about anyone else here, but I don't join games where I go to sleep knowing my country might be destroyed by the time I wake up. I prefer relaxed, mellow 1x games, with an occasional 4x here and there. ” that's legit the first post of yours i liked(and the first you didn't like yourself) ” lol

• Coalition Reform

I thought Hitler too, Stalin was backstabbed (and emerged victorious)

• Coalition Reform

Quote from Dealer of Death: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…2181161dd39064c8e650b918c ” why does he says that?

• In game name

Rozne Eltobliv - - Bug Reports & Issues

I remember when my name was UserXxxxx and I changed it, I had 1 active game. My name was still userxxxxx in that game while it changed in the ones I joined later.

• Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “After that, I was defeated by the regular Afro-Arab coalition which is formed pretty much in every game. They decided me to land their troops at. ” Sounds like either not having enough navy or not having enough allies to help in naval battles. ” I had a good navy.... As I said I was not in a coalition and thus, I fought alone.

• continent sugestion

Rozne Eltobliv - - Maps

Australia will still remain Australia