Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bug... again

VicBelle - - Bug Reports & Issues

Yeah Germanico, I reloaded many times and again.... still there: prnt.sc/10wkkwk - gameID=3849714

• bug... again

ON GAME 3849714 prnt.sc/10ue7ix I have some units that don´t go anyway, I try to move as usual, but they don´t go, even the line to mark the way appears....

• After this lasat bug, hours ago, my gold disappeared ... I´m in two games now but didn´t used the gold, it´s both are on begginning... what happend?

• ​CHEATING or bugs?

CHEATING or bugs? saorry for the long text, I copy here 2 days of ´strange´ things happen In the game 3.407.217 have players cleary useing cheats or bugs are makeing they game easier. I was invaded by Australia with 2 navy - prnt.sc/ulg3as - no troops inside, just 5 corvets in each one. In the moment after they desapered and as magic powered troops was invading. ok... after the attack, whem he imagine I wasn´t seen ... the stars gone. the troops was simple again.... now in London, under attack o…