Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 353.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Charge Planes

Colonel Waffles - - Questions & Answers

Quote from sbekov: “They cannot attack planes but they can damage them. I don't like this but thank you sir. ” MANPADS exist

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Teburu: “Counterpoint: I propose we nerf Waffles ” B-but, that would disrupt the balance of the forums...We would need to rebalance everything. ” Mr. Prosser: Do you know how much damage this bulldozer would sustain if I just let it roll over you? Arthur: How much? Mr. Prosser: None at all. ” I’m making a new PowerPoint presentation to send to DG later this week. I’m gonna call it “Game Developer’s guide to Nerfing MRL”

• Quote from Opulon: “- State of the art Awacs can detect armor... within coordinated systems, again. In that regard, AWACS are closer to the super computers that can coordinate the data gathered by all the systems and array them into a "super view". Hence the "command" in the name. The Awacs radar system itself is aimed at air targets. What it may mean IG, pertaining to your proposal (Please note it's not a proposal nor a good balance. I just indulge in the "realism infusion") : Awacs T1 can't sp…

• UAV patrol

Colonel Waffles - - Questions & Answers

No For smaller questions, you can always ask them in the Official Discord rather than create a thread for each one

• Has there even been any acknowledgement of the broken radiuses on Mobile? Do the devs even know it’s an issue? Will the issue carry over to the PC client?

• Dear Dealer of Death Would you be in favor of an MRL nerf?

• Quote from WalterChang: “Overall, I quite like this. What major buff would MRs get to allow them to contribute to AA, though? EDIT: Ground units that themselves have radar (in CoN, that's MRs, SAMs, TDSs, Inf Officer) can be detected by other radars, no? So ASFs, SFs, AttHelis, etc. would still be able to detect those units, in your suggestion? Or not? ” Well, realistically speaking, planes would be able to detect a radar which scans the air. So flying in within the radar range of a SAM or Mobil…

• This suggestion is part of an effort to make the game more realistic and balanced No radars can detect ground units anymore Except for T3 AWACS, which can detect HIGH signatures Mobile Radar can detect helicopters and planes more effectively. SAM and TDS may receive + 25 range when stacked with MR Realism Reasoning: - No Mobile Radar is designed to detect ground units at all - Tier 3 AWACS can detect armor IRL - Ship Radar cannot detect things moving on land. They can bombard a city and happen t…

• Contamination Overhaul

Colonel Waffles - - Suggestions

Currently, contamination is pretty much a useless mechanic. It barely does anything at all and can be cleared effortlessly. I think an overhaul of contamination can make it a serious game mechanic and buff units that need it Contamination would instead have 3 different forms. Each form has 5 levels, with effects, clean time, and clean cost increasing with each level: Catastrophic (Grey Skull) The destruction of roads, bridges, tunnels and public buildings on a massive scale. This type of contami…

• Quote from Teburu: “Huh Waffles crawling out of his hole? Is it already that time of the year again? In general I like the post here a few things that caught my eye: - Unit descriptions a bit too biased in some places? Some Units get 2-3 sentences as description and some like ICBM only get „don’t build“; - Unit names could be highlighted, maybe underline the name and bolden the letters used for the abbreviation? e.g.: Main Battle Tank ” I had to cut back on some text due to the character limit

• Motorized Infantry: One of two primary infantries, this unit boasts high defensive values which makes it useful when defending against player stacks. It also gains a powerful (but in my opinion overrated) ranged attack at Tier 3. Overall a versatile and reliable unit. Mechanized Infantry: Respectable damage values, including a high point defense against aircraft, but also high cost. The combination of a large HP pool and point defense makes this unit viable for the purpose of adding damage distr…

• I wouldn’t recommend MAA or Destroyers You also skipped over some of the most important units: SAM, Attack Sub, National Guard, NPA etc

• Quote from playbabe: “literally all unit you need to support carrier can launch the damn cruise missile. what that? you are telling me you use carrier with 0 aircraft and 0 warships supporting? ” I’m pretty sure Azrael does that unironically

• Looks like a new line of Attack Jets. You can see the A-10 and Frogfoot in the image Not sure how it will play with damage distribution. Will it replace the Naval Strike Fighter combo? Also not sure what Europe has that would fit the unit model-wise

• What are you going to do?

Quote from Clock: “Nuclear corvettes ” Technically not wrong if you count CM

Quote from Clock: “Wait, that's a good idea! ” It is You should do it too. And tell your friends to do it And your coalition members And the enemies you destroy with your corvettes

I’m gonna spam max level corvettes And NO ONE can stop me!

• My first game: I picked Australia Looked at the research screen Saw TDS “Ooh a missile defense. This will do nicely” Researched TDS and never got back on First Win: I was getting carried as Cuba I had stockpiled a bunch of nukes and we were a few VP away from victory. Idiot me launched nukes at the cities my coal members were gonna capture and delayed our win. Fortunately I don’t think they noticed or cared My first games were a bunch of throwaway noob matches. I would spam lots of random units …

• Player Trade Reconsidered

I have a question Did you completely read the original post? A player’s army cannot consist of more than 20% donated units, as per the suggestion Every time someone tries to accept a unit trade, the game will check their units. It will get the number of units that they made, and the number of units that they have received. If accepting that trade will result in their total army being more than 20% donated, it will block it It does not matter how many countries are trying to give them things Afte…

• Player Trade Reconsidered

This is hilarious to read “They disagree with me, it must be because of the forum rank” Yet you are trying to use “service” to establish some kind of dominance. Spoiler Alert: That means Jack. Whatever you do outside of the game has no effect on your experience or skill in the game. You can be a literal US Army general, and still be as clueless as the other 99% of beginners. You can call people “civvies” all you want, but you are on an equal playing field. Teburu is on the higher scale of experi…