Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Leaking Army information

jayohkay38 - - General Discussion

So if your in a coalition and someone gets upset and leaves. Is it a bannable offense to leak all the army information and levels of those troops to the entire lobby. Please let me know and ill message you the name if it is a bannable offense

• Tech tree update

jayohkay38 - - Suggestions

fair enough

• Tech tree update

A possible update for the strike fighters in the Russian and American tech tree. Bring in the Frogfoot and warthog. Other than that, i like the tech trees where they are, i just wants BRRRRRRRRTs

• I'd recommend the Rooikat 105 for the that missing destroyer. And maybe taking a look at using a cheiftan instead of the MBT-80. Just thought id put in my input

• Issues with mobile

A few things i noticed when playing mobile that were a bit frustrating - Borders of Countries will often disappear (when not conquered... duh) - When moving troops long distances (Especially overseas) The route will often disappear and reappear when scrolling - Missiles will often still hit their target even after being intercepted (not doing any damage) - Troops will randomly disappear and reappear when scrolling these where just a few bugs i found while playing mobile

• Naval Infantry and Navy

So i was thinking.. Naval infantry and Amphibious combat vehicles can land on any land without need a port, well what if you could put naval infantry and Amphibious combat vehicles on aircraft carries to kind of better protect them, that would make carriers a little more viable

• The Annexing of Cities

Quote from DOA70: “Quote from jayohkay38: “So i have been playing Conflict of nations for quite a long time, and in the many games i play, Even the largest nations with the most resources won't have any annexed cities. I though if you can hold a city above 60% morale for 15-20 days it should be automatically annexed, and it doesn't carry over if a rouge state takes it in the middle or a country captures and you recapture. What do you guys think, what would you fix to make if more fair if it seem…

• The Late Game

jayohkay38 - - Questions & Answers

thanks for the advice everybody

• The Late Game

Just what to do to prepare the for the late game and how to stay strong in the late game

• The Late Game

You see i have no problem getting to the late game, say my one server where i am Peru. I'm in a coalition with other south american countries. I control most of brazil, Mexico, canada and the US. And it's coalition vs. coalition. I don't understand how these people get such big nations and hold them in the late game. I need advice on the late game, (day 20-End) Because i've gotten to be a part of the final nations but i can never finish the job

• The Annexing of Cities

Quote from Bark Place: “And that's a no from me. The point of annexing being expensive is so you can't just have all your cities be annexed. ” I don't know i just thought is was an idea

• The Annexing of Cities

So i have been playing Conflict of nations for quite a long time, and in the many games i play, Even the largest nations with the most resources won't have any annexed cities. I though if you can hold a city above 60% morale for 15-20 days it should be automatically annexed, and it doesn't carry over if a rouge state takes it in the middle or a country captures and you recapture. What do you guys think, what would you fix to make if more fair if it seems unfair to you?