Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Great, thanks!

• Ref: Game #1999110. I am in this too, the game did not end as it should`ve. We cannot give commands to the troops, but the game did not end.

• Nothing moving

Cabernetfranc - - Bug Reports & Issues

Having the same issue with all my games.

• I think if you believe there are cheaters in your game, you should report it but giving out here on the forum -especially for something that has already been actioned or is under investigation-makes no difference other than frustrating the guys working on the solution. In every online game there will be some abusing the system and there are those trying to remove them. Let them do their jobs. Alliances are very important in the game, personally I would not limit the numbers, there are alliance m…

• I personally feel that It would be very useful to have a strict policy on creating and maybe auto-deleting games. At the moment, you¬ll find hundreds (f not more) games created with one player or no player at all, running for days. Nobody will join a game that is in its 4th day and have 1 player out of 45. I really hate to scroll down on the lot of "empty" games nobody really plays. You may want to have a system in place to delete the games that are running for 3 days or more and have no more th…

• Quote from Jamhougin: “Reducing the amount of resources on the 26 player map creates a clear resource squeeze aimed at "balancing" your business model, not the game. Taking away the ability to trade Rare Mats does the same, you're attempting to make us spend money. I only spend money on things I really enjoy, and this update will make me far less likely to reward you for your efforts. I also appreciate honesty, so if you guys put up a post in the forums saying something like "Hey guys, our game …

• Hey, I know it is not exactly the game length, but I feel, the rewards for winning the game should be boosted a bit. getting 1200 - 1300 gold for winning the game is not really motivating, especially, when you have 2-3 players left at the end of a game. Here`s the scenario, player 1 leads by 2-300 point, and is pretty close to bag the game. player 2 and 3 will become close to inactive, because they have no way on catching up the leader and spending loads of time to get 100 gold extra is not goin…

• And is the counterfeit money any good? Can we maybe buy gold with it?