Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 95.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Armored hate

rwt - - General Discussion

CRV and UAV have ceased to exist i guess?

• Quote from xXWolfXx: “Good Question lol, probably Canada ” Fancy seeing you here wolfy

• A quick Google search with "site:forum.conflictnations.com/ first win" gives "https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fforum.conflictnations.com%2F+first+win" gives What country was your first, 1st place win with and ... ?

• Join an alliance. Challenge other alliances. Joining the CoN discord is a good place to get started.

• Generally any country in an pub game (with a little bit of luck, excluding NK/SK) can support checking in 2-3 times a day as long as you're using a "good" strategy.

• So Annoying

rwt - - Questions & Answers

here is one of my old posts, mainly quoting opulon... using only VPNs is not as easy as it seems to double account. here are some Opulon quotes that may be of your interest wink.png "The automated system, ironically, is able to see people using VPN/VPS/VDS.Again, to give you my perspective, whenever i do a check manually, i find the gathered data more than enough in many cases.But the automated system itself, while registering the oddity, will often not act upon it." "you have the technical know…

• My Rank keeps not showing up

rwt - - Bug Reports & Issues

Known issue, been around for quite a while. All you can do is (unfortunately) wait.

• Controlling airbases

rwt - - Suggestions

Perhaps joining an alliance and participating in games as a group would resolve this issue.

• Quote from TactNoob: “It's always those annoying SAMs that you accidentally leave your planes patrolling above... so annoying! ” (Hidden Content)

• Longer range arty works, as discussed. If you don't happen to have arty, AH still gives a decent resource trade (though the kill/death ratio is only around 4/5ish)

• Obsolete Helicopters?

I would go as far as arguing that MAA is just as good if not slightly more useful than SAM in higher level gameplay. After all, no one is "stupid" enough to make SF and you just need enough anti-FW to scare away ASF. Meanwhile, helis are very prevalent (for various reasons that have been discussed for years), making MAA much more useful, especially with the new(ish) update where ASF refuels after a few hours. However, for public games, SAMs are definitely better--how many games do you need to pl…

• Easy double acc

Quote from Simple: “And i guess players using also VPN for double acc's too. Few moths ago i saw it double acc's playing on the same map. When you play with them in the same coalition you can clrealy see that. ” using only VPNs is not as easy as it seems to double account. here are some Opulon quotes that may be of your interest "The automated system, ironically, is able to see people using VPN/VPS/VDS.Again, to give you my perspective, whenever i do a check manually, i find the gathered data mo…

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “Can a ballistic missile submarine be used vs an attack sub for unlocking the AIP sub? I do not use them so I do not know. ” You do not need to actively use BM subs to know this, all you need is to read the prerequisites listed in the research tab. (Yes, BM subs can be used to unlock AIP research.)

• Quote from kaynew: “You dont; needing to replace the starting infantry is for rookies. ” okay, I agree.... Quote from kaynew: “Just carpet bomb your opponents with an airforce ” okay, good enough for 99% of brainless pub games... Quote from kaynew: “until you get nukes ”

• Quote from DrFrasierCrane: “Discord could be better, but discord servers for games are usually pits of despair inhabited mostly by NEETS and teenagers. You mostly likely would not be able to have a discussion on Discord because chats will be spammed with memes or people randomely discussing the intricacies of communism, or the sandwich they ate for lunch. ” There is a reason the Discord has various channels--ones dedicated to the game (beginner advice, game discussion, etc.) and those dedicated …

• Toxic high ranked players

Toxicity is to be expected from those who (almost) always win, all you need to do is beat them, then give them a taste of their own medicine

• Elite AWAC Quote from Ry: “ - It will basically be normal awacs, except at T2-T3 it will be able to detend low ground radar contacts. Also it wouldn't be a bad idea to make it carrier based at T2, seeing as nawacs... yeah. Potentially a semi-long range missile used for air to air combat as currently you cannot launch missiles at air targets. Problem is I haven't found a missile which can be used as an euro doctrine varient as Russia (R-37 and KS-172) and þe US (Aim-97 Seekbat and Aim-54 Phoenix)…

• Pirates

rwt - - Suggestions

Quote from TireOfFire: “Quote from rwt: “Corvettes already have a use--early game rush. What needs more relevancy is destroyers ” Destroyers also already have a use and many players make only destroyers. Corvettes are better for the anti-piracy role as they are cheap so you don't have to devote so many components and electronics you could use to build larger warships just to counter pirates. Of course you could use an ship you want to counter them, but corvettes are the best suited in my opinion…

• Favorite type of Infantry?

rwt - - Questions & Answers

Air cover is not necessarily required for NG spam. As long as you have a unit to kill enemy units efficiently (could be air, but can also be artillery).

• Pirates

rwt - - Suggestions

Corvettes already have a use--early game rush. What needs more relevancy is destroyers