Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 84.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maybe it's about time you add mine warfare? Like Mine-deploying units and a minesweeper unit

• Are u sure enemy units can use logistics I build? I've asked on discord and multiple players said that they can't

• Controlling airbases

_dany20_ - - Suggestions

I'd rlly like to see a feature added which lets u decide who could use a given airbase or at least allow or ban any flights to said airbase, it may help decrease back stabbing

• Elite MBT

_dany20_ - - General Discussion

You can only research it in games you joined after unlocking it (reaching the points cap)

• So, the subject pretty much summarizes my problem and the problem of many other players. Since yesterday, my active games have been inaccessible for long periods of times (usually more than 8 in-game hours) and I've been and still am in middle of wars which need constant activity and ofc I'm not able to keep up in these wars cuz of that disastrous issue. I (and pretty much every other active CoN player) need/s an urgent fix to that issue and some compensation to what we've lost due to that unbea…

• Mobile Question

_dany20_ - - Questions & Answers

I just clear the app's data.

• why does that game exist? Is that even legal? play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.babil.thegeneral

• Update - Patch Notes 2111.24

_dany20_ - - News and Updates

When will the next season come out?

• Best Feature of Game

If we're speaking about the "best" feature in the game (wich is referred to by many players as a big or important feature) Except that this isn't how I exactly see the best feature is. I find CoN's best feature in every minute detail its gameplay offers. From playing it clean and being loyal to my teammates and allies to joining new players' coalitions and helping them getting better at the game to having epic battles with different players and saying 'GGs' at the end wether If I won or lost (wo…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Comparing Gunships with ASFs is like comparing Bananas with Cucumbers. ASFs are kind of always a must have, SAM and ASF do not exclude each other, they need each other. The question is though, to still aim to go for MRL, when you already went for choppers? ” I said earlier that it's my first time trying ground warfare and changing my typical strategy so I must've messed things up lol Anyways, why shouldn't I go for MRLs anymore? And how are they related to choppers?

• Quote from corax: “You want to try ground warfare more and yet you are discussing which flying units to produce? Not sure I am tracking your thought process... ” Having an air force is a priority in any game even if I won't spend heavily on it (and that's what I'm doing) I've already decided wich land units to use but still confused concerning air units That's why I was asking about air units not ground units, got it?

• Greetings guys, So it's early game now in my latest WWIII game and I chose an eastern doctrine nation to play with, I wanted to completely change my gameplay and try ground warfare a bit so I chose to research helicopter gunships instead of ASFs in day 1 and I'm planning to get SAMs and MRLS in the future My question here is, should I get attack helicopters now instead of Strike fighters (in order to counter heavy targets)?

• Quote from Gen. Ish: “Adding of C-RAM (Counter-Rocket,Artillery and Mortars) could be fun and an addition to the existing support units. This can reduce the Threat and damage of long ranged units i dont have any unit suggestions currently. but this could be a good addition to the game. ” Air units are the current "counter" artillery units as they attack them without recieving any damage besides that artillery are considered as hard targets They're no different from armored vehicles except for th…

• Civilian casualties

_dany20_ - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Sgniappo: “In an Apocalypse... and as always the challenge is to balance damage done vs civilian casualties. Two questions: 1. if i nuke (or any other missile / activity) a provincial centre, that doesn't cause any civilian casualty, correct? Civilian casualties only apply to cities, right? 2. what's the best unit for the optimum damage vs civilian casualty out there in terms of defeating infantry stacks in a city? Let's say that you have a stack of 10 infantries in an enemy city. Wha…

• NATION SPOTLIGHT: LIBYA

Quote from Pyth0n: “Maybe let’s start with something easier… If you are interested in helping me make it, get on Discord and DM me (I would recommend you are at least like lvl 10.) Pyth0n's Alt#0737. ” Maybe I can help you concerning middle eastern nations in my free time (I can't give you promises either lol) Gonna join your discord and get in touch with you shortly Here's my discord ID: dany20 #4200

• Quote from Kranzegrad: “I wonder? If airbase/airfield has air units capacity. If it's yes, them how many air units can put in (1x) airbase/airfield? ” Shhh don't give the developers any ideas

• So I've recently joined a rising tides game round (and taking in consideration that I always use SF as my key air to land dominance unit) I've thought about using heavy bombers instead of strike fighters because of their longer range and the larger damage they deal to infantry What're your suggestions guys?

• Request withdrawn.

_dany20_ - - Bug Reports & Issues

I accidentally came over this post and now I'm delighted someone can share my misery with me

• Damage on Rockets

The combat system in CoN depends on ticks per attack and those ticks are affected by multiple circumstances Where each tick shouldn't necessary deal full damage every time

• Quote from StopThereCowboy: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…315871d8ee2453a0f64fdce87 What does this mean? I sent a spy into my opponents territory. Does this mean he's researching AWAKS? And that he's researching level 3 awaks? ” He's researching level 1 AWACS and a level 3 upgrade for another air craft