Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That's the only response you ever have. What a joke. Bye.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Maybe you didn't get the hint when Germanico closed your thread of political diatribe - wrong forum for those political hallucinations. ” What he shut down was you and Gen. Grievous's disregard for what he and Opulon stated earlier in the thread. You both continued to mock my post. I will not get rolled or silenced by your bullying or let your false claims stand unchallenged. Here I was both giving you a taste of your own mockery medicine and also answering your earl…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Ok, back to the Topic ... ... so noobs, you want to have a great signature, so be creative, say something clever or important, and be awesome. Some good examples would be like ... Awesome example signatures: "Dealer of Death is really awesome!" ----- Whatever, go nuts! ” How about "Dealer of Death actually believes the US Armed forces is 'probably the most race blind, gender blind large societal situation possible on this earth' and where 'there was very little racia…

• @A Jolly Rodger, we “slow ones” must not “vomit out inanity about the technical side without consideration of whether something is even worth the bother of doing versus it's gain.” [/vomit] We should just shut up when we are mocked and bullied. [/wounded victim] [/again]

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Yes, Devs you must waste resources re-coding to accomplish what could be done with a slip of paper and a pen. [/sarcasm] ” Do you code? I do. It’s a rather cheap, trivial to code, zero risk feature with a huge quality of life impact. The ONLY non-trivial aspect would be to add a field to the UserXGame database table, but even that’s pretty trivial in this case. [/intelligence][/thoughtfulness] In any case, who are you to speak for the devs? Let them answer. [/humilit…

• I broke my promise of not posting on this again. My apologies everyone. I won't break it again.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “ First of all, having been a member of the US Armed forces, I have experienced probably the most race blind, gender blind large societal situation possible on this earth, and you know what? While there was very little racial or gender discrimination there was still discrimination. ” Only white men in the military believe that. But whatever. You live in your white male bubble. I can't fix that.

• Oh and your president/fuhrer lost big time to a limp biscuit on Nov 3. So sad.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Gen. Grievous: “This is such a stretch and non-issue... ” IKR, like those pictures figure so prominently in the game's immersion mechanics. ” Quote from Gen. Grievous: “They're tiny little unit icons. There's no genuine need for ''inclusiveness'' ” I was happy to let this thread fade away... because of the thoughtful responses from @Germanico and @Opulon and supportive comments and likes from others (the latest being from @Prometheus. Thank you). But becau…

• Tibet in CoN

Brooklyn Babe - - Suggestions

Quote from Gen. Grievous: “Stringent policy? Or cry-baby tactics? ” As if the USA doesn't act like a crybaby all the time. In fact, its current president is the biggest cry-baby of all. Not to mention that he wants to censor US media much the same way China does. smh

• Thank you for your thoughtful and kind replies, @Opulon and @Germanico! That's what I wanted to hear! I totally understand the resource and time constraints. And thank you for the other posters who chose to be supportive heart.png rather than snarky or offensive (smh). Much love to you all, though I will kick your asses in game. bb

• Quote from _dany20_: “I can see you're the one creating racism here Hope it helped ” Helpful? Are you serious? You're saying a person who calls out racism is creating racism? You're saying a person is racist if they point out a design that promotes racism? Not helpful. But arrogant, insensitive and flat out nonsense.

• That the only non-whites depicted are insurgents is pretty fucked up. I get the male emphasis, but it would be nice if Dorado caught up with the times, and even better, was a positive influence on the community. I experience plenty of both casual and hostile sexism and racism in gaming. Everyone's responsible. There is no excuse for being complicit unless you are a racist or sexist. Or if the zeitgeist of Dorado and this community is in fact white male supremacist, just say so and I'll shut the …

• My guess is its being treated as infantry, though I agree it shouldn't be.

• A way to measure range

Brooklyn Babe - - Suggestions

At the very minimum the map should show the typical distance scale: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…3c405791e04e5c4085fc6f987 But showing 100 mile increment concentric circles for any selected point on the map would be far better. EVEN BETTER if you also show the location of all bars and Mexican and Italian restaurants. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…3c405791e04e5c4085fc6f987

• On the Ocean, ...

Brooklyn Babe - - Off Topic

Quote from Teburu: “another funfact: if you send something by car its a shipment if you send it per ship its a cargo ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…3c405791e04e5c4085fc6f987