Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• support units category

riccz - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Teburu: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…879c701d51de8b93df8dc61c9 ” aaaaah never noticed that shape!! thanks

• support units category

Morning soldiers! When looking at units' atk/def, the Support ones are categorized as tank or inf, or what else? cause in the sheets there isn't its image category.. Somebody told me it depend by the soft/heavy type of support troop, but if true where can I find that info?

• can I spy one of my allied?

we just let a liar and backstabber in our ally.. sigh! I would spy his communications to know if he is plotting against us, but afraid he can notice and stop talking or else: is it possible to spy him without him to notice it? FYI, never spied, so i'm not so used to it, hehe

• how to best group troops?

Hi i noticed when I group more than 10 troops (more or less) my group is affected by a sort of handicap, if are much of the same type or too many different types. Is there a rule in how to group armies?

• war consequences

Quote from Teburu: “why the the fuck would you leave people aliveand getting rid of the -2 is way more convenient than having that penalty ” hahaha, yes we're here to kill and conqueeer! I agree, hehe

• war consequences

Quote from 737373elj: “1. Being at war with one state causes morale across all your territories to have a -2 modifier. There are no other consequences than that. although based on wording by the mods gives the impression that AI countries are more likely to declare war on countries already at war..? This persists until there are no more enemy provinces left. 2. Humans may, but AI likely will not... It has no benefits as far as I know, and I usually build marines so that I can take the island pro…

• war consequences

Hi! 1- I was wondering, how much being in war with state(s) affects my morale? Does it affects also other variables? I mean, the handicap I receive from beeing in war with a state, depends by the number of its provinces left, or its population left, or no matter the provinces but just the number of states you in war with, or ... ? 2- Moreover, if a State i'm in war with is AI or is human but not played, and I change my status to peace with it, will it change its status too or wil remain in war f…

• is possible to erase games?

ah there's a maximum, you know how many? I've got 4 matches open, but playing in just one

• is possible to erase games?

as in the object, I would erase 2 old matches archived, may I? thanks

• it happened twice in 4 days of game: - 1 artillery was impossibly eliminated: was in a province X, the event said was eliminated in city Y, but in city Y where other troops nobody fought with - 1 infantry was impossibly eliminated: was in a group of 4 infantry totally with full life (60), against 1 infantry AI. one of mine eliminated, the other at 80%life and event says i lost 800points (1inf should be 850 points)

• thanks! yes, I just spotted an unidentified armor in another city, it means this fighter can see something in this manner. Quote from MrBookShelf: “There is no unit to be spoted. At default any unit can spot each other unit, will appear as unidentified unit. Only key different is some unit is stealth can required specific unit to be spotted. Or some unit have ability to give unit whole details (like when other country unit walking on your land) For ship and flying aircraft is a bit different. Th…

• Quote from SomDi: “Quote from riccz: “Morning to all! i was wonderingn if possible to spy the terrain troops in a atrget nation while in peace (the default status with everyone at beginning). Here the situation: i'm flying over the target cities with a Mig-23 Flogger (the first default fighter), but because i can't patrol-point directly the cities (beeing in peace), I poin a neutral place close th them and watch the terrain illuminated at the passage. Now, I don't see any troops, neighter with t…

• Morning to all! i was wonderingn if possible to spy the terrain troops in a atrget nation while in peace (the default status with everyone at beginning). Here the situation: i'm flying over the target cities with a Mig-23 Flogger (the first default fighter), but because i can't patrol-point directly the cities (beeing in peace), I poin a neutral place close th them and watch the terrain illuminated at the passage. Now, I don't see any troops, neighter with the questiona mark: it is because there…