Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pretty Solid Idea

PAD_Minotaur - - Alliance Introductions

lol

• How come you have't seen your families lately? Surely you don't need to work on this game 24/7, do you?

• lol

• Quote from Gorczyk: “Hi PAD_Minotaur, Unit trading has been removed from the game a while ago to battle constant flow of cheaters and so, and we're working to re-implement it in more abuse-free way. Possibility to create password-protected games is part of Security Council membership. ” Well that's crappy. If I asked a Dev or Mod, would they be able to make me a password protected game for an RPG sometime down the road?

• Is Diplomacy gonna be implemented so that you can give troops as such? Also, are password games going to become available soon? I want to know because I REALLY want to do an RPG, but it's hard to without these features that they have on CoW. I.E. = USA gives Israel 2 Level 3 Battle Tanks in exchange for 100k money.

• The Music Scene

PAD_Minotaur - - Off Topic

No no no. THIS is real music, friends. youtube.com/watch?v=ez_BfAAw-10

• Issue : Scarcity

PAD_Minotaur - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from MallahanJr: “Yeah, new players are doing weird things like building 3 level 5 naval bases, and cranking out 3 aircraft carriers, and then used them like they had planes on them (might change the graphic not to have them). He got pissed when my corvettes sunk them, but I messaged him that he might want to put planes on the carrier to make it effective. ” lol Found this one guy who spammed artillery and then I overran him with tanks and Strike Fighters and he went ape-wire.

Yes, but there are many players who simply spam Infantry and Tanks with some AA. They are the worst to beat, and this would only become worse with higher economy stats.

I mean, how many carriers do you want? If you want a carrier, save up and get one. Usually you shouldn't have a carrier unless you have some planes to put on it, and you can't really build planes without resources. I like the low production, it makes unit spamming harder, and it makes the game more "realistic" to me.

I think the economy is good. I like how few units are running around the map and I wish that they'd leave the 100% Effectiveness at only 5 units, not 10. Imagine a force of 10 Strike Fighters laying waste to your country. Dear goodness, help us... Leave the resource production at what it is. If you want more, build Airports, Docks, and Arms Production units. Modify the money a bit, you don't get much for how much you spend, but leave the other stuff alone.

• Language

Quote from kiesa123987: “Ummm, maybe ” XD

• Language

Doesn't it say when you go to join a game "Warning: Game may contain trace amounts of other languages :)"? That is what it says, right?

• Guerrilla warfare

PAD_Minotaur - - Suggestions

Agreed! I would like if Infantry could hide in mountains and forests, or if Special Ops had a small range so that you could "snipe" the enemy and then run if you have the to micro-manage. Maybe just a range of 5 or 10, but something.

• When this update comes out, will it effect currently running games?

• It's really hard to hold a real RPG through the forums when can't make a game that wouldn't be joined without swaths of people not in the RPG joining. Is this feature coming soon?

• Game Keeps Loading

PAD_Minotaur - - General Discussion

Anyway, it opens now...

• Game Keeps Loading

PAD_Minotaur - - General Discussion

Quote from Dr. Leipreachan: “Hello folks, We have already posted this in the forum and on the main CoN Community enws section in your account; Today starting at around 14:50pm CET (13:50pm GMT) we were interrupting all live games for a planned server maintenance. This maintenance is scheduled to last between 30 minutes and 2 hours (maybe longer) and is required to guarantee the stability and performance of our games. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to welcome you back once the server…

• I just got into my game. Maybe it took them a little longer to reopen the games...

• Quote from Oceanhawk: “Just wondering, is anyone else having issues with the game? One of my games got an error message which I accidentally dismissed, and cant update it, the server connection thing keeps going "right round, baby right round" and cant get in if I try re log in Anyone else having this issue? I Doubt its my internet, maybe it is ” Same. I just posted about that.