Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 633.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unable to decontaminate

The Ewac - - Bug Reports & Issues

I have a fix for any problem relating to mobile. Use PC

• Playing as USA WW3 Map

The Ewac - - General Discussion

Quote from Kaiservar: “It is a complicated situation, because two coalitions could join forces to kill the third, maybe the most stronger and then, take the rest of the enemy. The problem is that if the standing coalition needs VP to win, it is unavoidable the fight between former allies. I haven't played apocalypse, but using nukes could affect very hard your morale. And, if the another coalition have nukes, the answer could be severe for you and your team. Anyway, soon or later the slaughter w…

• Playing as USA WW3 Map

Hi Everyone, I'm currently playing as USA in Apocolypse 4x, wonder if anyone has any tips. It's day 25 and I have 3 BM subs, with ability to launch my 21 nuclear warheads. I have level 1 AIP subs, level 2 destroyers, and 30ish aircraft, a mix of level 2 ASF and level 4 SF. I also have dozens of level 4 infantry and a few MBT(it's 4x and I'm not always active, so I ditched artillery this round). I've taken over Canada, Cuba, Mexico, a bunch of islands in the Carribean, and allying with Argentina,…

• Insurrection

Quote from Hakville: “everyone was acting surprised in mainstream media that there was an insurrection in Russia, I've never plated a game that didn't involve rebel rebel insurgents. ” when was the last time you saw in mainstream media angola taking over half the world? Or Ethiopia invading USA? Or USA being crushed by Peru?? Or Iran in Malta? It's a game, not a irl global politics simulator.

• Hi Forum! I've been thinking about another aspect in CON- Diplomacy. I've noticed several different diplomacy strategies, please comment and add your own! 1. The Snake Self explanatory. Ask for RoW, fly troops in, go in for the kill while he's afk. Very dishonourable. 2. Non-Coalition Ally Ask solo players on the map, when there are 2-3 major coalitions left, to become allied with your coalition against XYZ coalition. Obviously try to find stronger players, basically attack together. 3. Divided …

• I like outdated stuff and I thought CON did too when the A10 warthog was the EAA unit

• i think im active?

• Quote from Mother Hen: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Mother Hen: “Quote from KFGauss: “That's a new one on me - Where can I learn more about how to invoke this "Forced March" for a stack of ground troops? ” Just press the button to turn it on, its next to the unit move/attack/split buttons. You have to do it for each stack thoI dont use it, dont want fresh troops to get in a fight when they dont have to. ” I just clicked on selected a stack of Mobile Infantry, and then selected a stack of Nat…

• are grounded planes still taking soft target damage, or are they being dealt fixed wing damage? I used 5 level 5 ASF to bomb an airfield and whacked out 3 grounded fighters, maybe they had low hp but this seems weird

• No Free Field Upgrades

The Ewac - - Suggestions

I’ve read all these responses, and just- no. Perhaps we should add bulldozers to the game, seeing as roads need construction Or add some math calculations in aiming missiles. just no it stops being a game at your point

• this unit is completely useless. can get sank by corvettes

• Good unit formation?

makes sense. just sometimes there's a couple hundred of those provinces so it'd make sense to use radar to make your life easier + get an early warning on ships and enemy bombers also sams are not perfect they can be triggered by CMs/uavs which starts their cooldown

• Good unit formation?

Maxed EU SF vs Maxed US ASF(stacks of 5) SF: HP: 150 Damage to plane: 30 Speed: 12 ASF: HP: 125 Damage to plane: 100 Speed: 16 I think it's safe to say that SF attacking ASF is not a good idea. Even level 3 ASF does 12 damage to plane not even tier 2 and its double maxed Sf damage also unless you had ground based radar you would have no way of making sure there are no hidden units awacs don't detect infantry

• Good unit formation?

Quote from TheShinwacker: “My strategies involve a strong airforce/navy and I never have a need for any sort of land units other than national guard, Sams, and multiple rocket launchers. If you have a strong airforce/air defense you dont have to worry about attacks from another players airforce. And a strong navy keeps you homeland ports defended form enemy ships. If you have a strong airforce you dont need a strong ground force because your airforce can take out all enemy units then, if your me…

• AMAZING JOURNAL ARTICLES

My latest game

• Here's to a glorious 2023!

The Ewac - - News and Updates

Thanks Dorado for a fun game! Thanks to support for being a volunteer corps for the most part and taking time out of their day to help the game

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from luka modric: “This is my first time posting in this forum so sorry if this is in the wrong section. I joined a new WW3 map game yesterday playing as Kazakhstan. I'm in a coalition with 4 members, including India. I have a stack of 2 ASF planes which I want to ferry from my capital (NurSultan) to India's capital (New Delhi). The airport is clearly within range, but when I give the command, the planes turn back to my capital about 15 to 20 minutes later. The status …

• Quote from luka modric: “This is my first time posting in this forum so sorry if this is in the wrong section. I joined a new WW3 map game yesterday playing as Kazakhstan. I'm in a coalition with 4 members, including India. I have a stack of 2 ASF planes which I want to ferry from my capital (NurSultan) to India's capital (New Delhi). The airport is clearly within range, but when I give the command, the planes turn back to my capital about 15 to 20 minutes later. The status says 'refueling'. I h…

• Longest time you have ever played?

The Ewac - - Off Topic

190 days

• Smh I mean this is literally a public game- shouldn't need that much thinking. Though yes thanks for the responses, here's an update. China sent a "fleet" of one level 1 destroyer to harass me in the Paracel islands. What did I do? I sank him with SF(should've gotten some naval ones ngl). I then launched strikes on Hong Kong and Shanghai. I lost 3 SF during it, but blew up his anti airs and tanks(and a bunch of his high level buildings) China then sued for peace(he agreed to DEMOLISH all buildin…