Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey! Thank you so much for creating a new map version! It's fun and more interesting than Western Theater from last year. Have a suggestion, though: You know Call of War Dawn of the Patriot? Well, a map can be based on that in which the mode will be called United We Stand. Use the Battleground USA Map in which some states are free and some states are under the control of Russia, China, and some other nations. It can be 32 players and maps can be span across North American and some parts of other…

• Hey! You know how every time you go to the Intel panel and there are options including using gold? Well, the panel is slow and just today, when I'm recruiting agents, somehow the use gold options were clicked on, wasting my gold. Also, every time you recruited an agent, it always scroll up to the top, meaning that if you click the same place twice, you lose gold. My question is why is the Intel Panel slow to proceed and why is the gold option at the top of the screen and not at the bottom? Thank…

• Hey! Rising Tides is probably the most fun games that CON offered so far. But I do have to wonder, what determines the number of cities in a country? Is it economical or the size of the population? I was thinking that the Republic of Texas and the United States should have 7 cities each as Canada, Quebec, and California has 7 cities and the ROT and U.S. still has a decent land size. The U.S. City could be Nashville while Lubbock could be the Texan city.

• Who exactly is Germanico?

12072281 - - Suggestions

Hey! I recently read a thread about a player whose account has been banned and a suggestion for the reason why he was banned was that he was trying to get Germanico to say yes or he was vocal about nerfing MLRS. Also, there was this pic of Germanico NO bot. So who is Germanico and is he better than Dealer of Death?

• Opening videos

12072281 - - Suggestions

Hey! I remember on my first day of playing CON there was this opening video about tutorial and the current situation of the games. However, after the first gameplay, these videos don't show up anymore. I wonder if anybody has the links to these videos? Also, what is the tutorial video for Battleground USA like?

• Western Theater

12072281 - - General Discussion

Hey, a quick question. I thought that Flashpoint was being discontinued, but it is still being created. Why did the games of Western Theater stopped being created?

• My favorites are: World War 3 4x World War 3 Apocalypse 4x Battleground USA Rising Tides 4x World War Z 4x Blood and Oil 4X Western Theater However, I do wish there was a BattleGround USA 4x.

• Hey! A quick question here-what does happen to resources and manpower in a nation that has been completely conquered? I know that the military units still remain loyal to their original host nation, but who receives all the surplus resources that wasn't used? Does the conquerors get the resources?

• Hey! I have a quick question-how come when I attempt to log in to one of my games, it resulted into a new tab of the homepage. How come?

• Special Forces

12072281 - - Suggestions

Hey! I've only used Special Forces recently and they appeared to be a stealth and scout unit that only declares war when you air assaulted them. They also seem to be able to hold their own against motorized infantries when outnumbered. So how are Special Forces supposed to be used and how did you use them?

• HUAWEI LAUNCH

12072281 - - General Discussion

I wish that we don't use Huawei. It support Uyugur slavery and persecution in China.

• Hey! I recently been browsing the New Games option and I stumble across a new type of game called Operation Able-Archer and it is an elite challenge. Now I tried to get on it but it won't let me in. What's going on? Is this just a mistake? I saw other people were able to join but I couldn't. How do you solve this> Thanks for the advice!

• Hey y'all! If you ask me, I prefer to play as the United States of America. I like to play this country for many reasons (and I won most of the game when I play as the country!) 1. 7-10 Cities- Having 10 cities can be vital to success as it produced a large amount of resources and more places to mobilize your forces. Also, the fact that they're located on the coast allows me to expand quicker. 2. It's my home country-I know that this is biased, but if you're playing as your home country, you wou…

• Hey Y'all! As you might know, Taiwan is the AI controlled nation in South China Sea. But I was wondering how come it isn't a playable nation, like Israel. Like Israel, it is potentially surrounded by hostile neighbors and like the Koreas and Israel, have few cities. All I'm saying is, Taiwan could be the Israel of the Pacific and it'll be interesting to see how it would play out. I think that Taiwan should start with 5 cities like Israel. What do you guys think?

• Hey Y'all! So I have a couple of questions that involved the Middle East Crisis and Blood and Oil. How long does it take for these games to re-appear again? I enjoyed playing MEC as the Caliphate and Israel. And here's one on a potential scenario/ Remember Flashpoint? Well, what do you think about having a version of it for the Pacific theater or on a continent? And here's my final question- Do you think that since it's Christmas time and North Pole should be a strategic site? Also. do you think…

• Hey y'all! As you know, Israel is the small nation in the Middle East who often get overrun in the beginning. However, I was able to take over Turkey and Saudi Arabia while playing as Israel. Is it possible to win as Israel or is this just good luck? Has anybody ever won a game as Israel? If so, what's your advice and tips?