Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ideas for CON staff!

Potatyo - - Suggestions

Quote from 737373elj: “1. Ever tried Rising Tides? (Wait did they release that on mobile? They ought to) 2. That’s called Flashpoint I mean like there is only island countries, no large continents. Maybe a custom map, but then it would be more naval based. In rising tides there is still some landlocked countries and you don't have to go naval to prevail, you could still do air and ground. And when I mean sandbox, I mean infinite resources and custom speeds, so you could set the game to 1x, 2x 4x…

• Ideas for CON staff!

Potatyo - - Suggestions

I have been playing CON for a while now and I have thought of some pretty cool ideas. I know CON staff are working hard, but here are just some suggestions I have. Island Country map. Only island countries/territories like Greenland/Iceland/Uk/oceanic countries/Caribbean states/Cuba/ etc. All continents would have 'sunken' or something. This would be a great way to have people practice using naval troops more. Sandbox mode! I'm sure this has been suggested before, but you could experiment with p…