Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am amazed by the strong defense of Immortal to the Sarmats alliance and several of its members, to be someone who has not played in CoN for months and who does not belong to this alliance knows too much. To which I ask myself, it will not be one of the banned, who opened a new account, to continue with his plea. I think the evidence is clear, in my country we have a saying. When the river sounds, it is because it brings water. The Sarmats alliance has long been sounding with breaches of the ru…

• they'd have thought of that before they broke the rules, wouldn't they?

• I will speak as a leader of my alliance, not as a staff member. Only in your story omitted that your alliance, a few months ago, won several challenges easily using fictitious alliances with multiple accounts, that's called a trap, breaking the gentlemen's pact between two alliances, is also called a trap, you as an alliance have that particular way of playing, here there is no witch hunt against a Russian alliance, only justice is done with someone who does not comply with the rules.

• War Stories

rana71 - - General Discussion

No hay nada mas lindo que vengarse de los Rogue State, encontré una manera muy sutil de hacerlo, se trata de una partida de Speed X4, en la cual soy Turquía, estamos en el día 11 real, del juego 45, quedan tres ciudades del mapa por conquistar dos de ellas están en poder de nuestros amigos de Rogue State, como no disponía de aviones en la zona de una de ellas y no quería combatir con mis tropas no tuve mejor idea que lanzar una ojiva nuclear sobre la ciudad y mate a los muchachos de Rogue, mi sa…

• BALLISTIC MISSILES

rana71 - - Bug Reports & Issues

You could give us the number of the game and the places where your rockets hit, so we can review it.

• ASW Helicopter

rana71 - - Suggestions

very interesting, I like the proposal, it would give more realism to the cruisers and destroyers.

• Support ticket

First step. how to generate the report. 36d747e542f066b44b875b922dfc807b.png Step two press on beetle 5b320620f19b95aba5c212761f965cd0.png Third step, preparation and submission of the failure report. b158779a0aa9a79306d5d9fba65cb09b.png Red box, Title of report Green Box, Description of the report.

• this is proven, I will pass it to the programmers. Thank you for your contribution.

• Good Strategies?

rana71 - - Questions & Answers

use paratroopers combined with attack aircraft that clean the area I also use infantry combined with artillery Combined tanks with mobile artillery, mechanized infantry and AA Airplanes are essential to eliminate the enemy.

• Intelligence is too expensive

rana71 - - Suggestions

This publication was moved to the Suggestions section

• Creating Alliance

You must wait, the programmers are working on the theme.

• I think it's a problem targeting the target It happened to me a couple of times.

• Mutli Accounts Wrong

I recommend you read this article, so you can understand the situation and also a possible solution to your problem. Multi account ban - Guide & Info

• 3X speed

rana71 - - Suggestions

Here I leave a game of speed with free seats Qno3kXPnTMmjFDVPJnWL_g.pngFE-T7B-LQs68jXDD8U3t4Q.pngHyUQy5n_SOKKOZuq7NUsjA.pngFwakJhywRcOUM-EsnRzz3A.png

• Creating Alliance

You could send an image of what you report, that would help a lot for your resolution.

• can you provide an image? Also in game number

• 3 Word Story

rana71 - - Off Topic

sounds of war

• A way for measuring distance

rana71 - - Suggestions

You can use gold to reveal enemy troops, it's an option

• Quote from War-spite: “I am wondering what the purpose of this limitation is. You can use gold to insta build buildings, or to heal units, but not if they are in combat. Why? It doesn't make sense to me, that is probably one of the most common times someone would want to. ” It is simple if it could be healed in combat this would never end.

• Allied hospitals

rana71 - - Questions & Answers

units in an ally's hospitals if they heal You only need to have a military pact with him.