Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Observer19: “Logistics. In my opinion, logistics is a very important aspect of warfare. I was playing as Egypt while a big British division was racing to my capital literally through the Libyan desert even though there was no means of transporting food, fuel and munitions to that division in the case. I think cut off units should have a supply grace that decreases faster in combat and even faster when conducting Guerilla warfare. My suggestion is trade routes that come from the closes…

• Tactics in battle

Kalan34 - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Hmmm what could be next? Maybe "I think we should factor in the number of gun jams and dud rounds into the kill rates of each battle"??? ” I see your point, but flanking tactics have been part of military strategy since time immemorial. Many battles have been won by smaller forces based on these tactics. As CON tried to make things represent real-life scenarios, it would make sense to incorporate such things besides for the regular terrain bonuses.

• Suggestion: Veteran Units

Kalan34 - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “This has been brought up. At least once by a responder to your idea in this thread. - unit veterenacy - When I have inadvertently brought up a covered topic before, Dorado Reps have advised me to utilize the search function at the top right before doing so again. ” Thank you for letting me know, I am new here and still figuring things. Anyway, if enough people request it they may change it. Although, I do realize they have a small team and cannot make every little ch…

Kalan34 - - Suggestions

Quote from ewac123: “That's an officer. A infantry officer is called a seasoned veteran for a reason. ” Yes, I do know that. I was talking about something more general. An officer can only improve one stack.

• Tactics in battle

Kalan34 - - Suggestions

I suggest that there should be more tactics involved in the battles to represent a more real life situation. There should be disadvantages or advantages in flanking enemy units and not just turn into a regular head-to-head battle. I, for one, try to outflank my enemies and I would like for there to be some sort of fighting advantage for tactics. What is your opinion?

Kalan34 - - Suggestions

I have noticed that the devs try to make this game represent real-life situations. I would like to suggest that units that survive battles should have points towards a veteran status that will give it bonuses in later battles. In real life battle veterans are often better at fighting than new recruits. It would also make the game more exciting because players would utilize hospitals more to heal units and players who know how to minimize casualties would be able to be in a better position later …