Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• missing game

George Kenneth - - Bug Reports & Issues

cant find it... very annoying. support never answered my email either! i lost all of that gold.

• missing game

George Kenneth - - Bug Reports & Issues

I started a game last night, played for an hour, USED SOME GOLD, and i logged on today, and its just gone. NO record of the game. No current game, no archived game, but my gold is certainly gone. what happened and how do I fix this??

• Quote from Cyclone46: “Quote from Generallhicks: “hello george kenneth how many players do u have and we should talk and get together on a alliance game ” I know of two other Alliances who are active and are now accepting challenges from equal opponents: Team Awesome International Terrorist Assault Group And if you win those games, I suggest you try: French Legion The Last Legion ” ok thanks everyone. we're small- 6 members but all are active players. one we get a few more and can reliably get 5…

• I have an alliance, and want my team to try going head to head with others,but I dont know how. The only option i see is to start an internal game... i want to battle others, not my own team what am i not seeing?

• Quote from RasczakRough: “Im playing in 2 really interesting 1990s games right now. In 1, I'm Romania and have taken over most of Turkey and non-Southern Europe. I'm in an alliance with Brazil, competing with several other nations, and an alliance of Iraq-Algeria-Spain-UK-Norway. I've had a limited war with Iraq and have a couple other alliances. In 2, I'm Argentina and part of a South American coalition. I've taken over Australia and all of us are looking to expand elsewhere and not step on eac…

• Is it just me or does every 1990 game you join get ruined by: - idiots that play the west & attack the west - idiots that play the east & attack the east - the idiots that log on not knowing what the game is & then go inactive within a day -idiots that complain about the slow resource production I'd love to play a 1990 with REAL players

• how can i remove an alliance member that went inactive from my alliance? I dont want a computer on my team. i want to replace the AI with a live player. whats the deal???

• marines are great urban combatants; holding new cities and dealing with insurgents! and amphibious assaults are underrated and underutilized in this game. but yeah, the airborne rules have made them fairly annoying to even use. If the argument was that people were winning too easily with them, I'd say the issue is rather how no one guards their lands properly and 90% of players just land grab in a mad dash to get VPs & miss the concept of the game. There should be an alternative way of winning- …

• in game politics

George Kenneth - - General Discussion

Quote from Germanico: “Response: yes absolutely. We are currently working on the coalitions - allowing permanent shared victory coops, preventing backstabbing and allowing for defensive treaties . Coming soon(tm) Also, we are changing the order of diplomatic relationships to: War Peace Pact (friendship) Open Borders (like previous pact) Coalition This will further allow players to establish trust and friendship before opening their hinterland. //G ” what does the coalition do? I see it, I joined…

• Airborne units

if someone leaves themselves open for airborne to swoop in, thats their problem. The update ruined airborne; way to harsh. How about fixing the penalties for using WMDs... every good game that I play in, eventually gets ruined because someone dumps everything into chems & nukes & just starts bombing indiscriminately.

• in game politics

Quote from rarh1: “Quote from George Kenneth: “Quote from rarh1: “This game disappoints very many players, because of the poverty that the developers are supporting .. Less troops less resources .. Politics here is not help .. ” I dont mind the slowdown... this is a day to day game. The slowdown allows you to make some moves in your free time & not worry about someone who sits at their computer all day & destroys people when no one is online ” The game is not interesting .. and without gold it i…

• in game politics

Quote from rarh1: “This game disappoints very many players, because of the poverty that the developers are supporting .. Less troops less resources .. Politics here is not help .. ” I dont mind the slowdown... this is a day to day game. The slowdown allows you to make some moves in your free time & not worry about someone who sits at their computer all day & destroys people when no one is online

• in game politics

Are there plans to update things other than the weapons of war? More political options, resource options, and ways to ensure a treaty/pact is honored? A non WMD pact option? Just something to spice up the game aside from bigger bombs

• I think its skewed that an insurgent force can take out my marines

• as well as a decommission option for units you no longer want or need

• isolated islands

George Kenneth - - Questions & Answers

But correct me if I'm wrong, but naval infantry (marines) need a seaport to land? dont they?

• isolated islands

George Kenneth - - Questions & Answers

how can you take isolated island over that are out of range of airborne and have no seaport? Amphibious vehicles cannot take land? Am i missing something?

• Late Game Arrivals

thanks. im not certain its multi accont, but even if its not, its bogus wolf pack swarm. He got 2 friends to log in, take control of a CPU nation next to me, and launch literally every unit they had on a suicide mission

• Late Game Arrivals

how?

• Late Game Arrivals

So a trend I've encountered several times now are "late game arrivals", players that take over a CPU or inactive nation late in a game. This RUINS a good long running game. A player jumps into a nation you have bypassed during war and/or had peace with, and unleashes a massive army right at you,usually at a weak point in your defenses. Furthermore, more often than not, it is a friend of an active player already in game, and you get totally screwed. They send an entire army on a suicide mission t…