Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “which disappointed the shit out of me because elite tank was supposed to be next. We already had the elite bomber second chance just this past season before last. ” They did you a favor. Everyone here knows that all tanks are obviously horrible. Why would you want an elite (more horrible) version of horrible? ” Because it looks cool, all that matters? ” well thats definitely a plus. But I use tank commanders alot maxed out wit…

• which disappointed the shit out of me because elite tank was supposed to be next. We already had the elite bomber second chance just this past season before last. Mother fucker man

• Quote from Teburu: “when you're almost 3 months deep into a western theatre game and still havent come close to winning LOL I was in a coalition with Hazer and we won right before I posted this. So add my score and his ”

• When your almost 3 months deep on a Western Theater and Rogue State ends up only being short 400 VP's from taking over the world.

• All resources should be capped in certain ways. For example I had a a 4 month battlefield usa game that I intentionally tried to see the most supplies I could get of my capital. Its was 5,300. Level 5 everything 100 % morale and population of 10.

• Supply Lines

E z 8 tiger212 - - Suggestions

Quote from Bleach45: “I prefer to think of Blitzkrieg being when you have a stack of units go through multiple cities and territories completely disregarding rogue state and not leaving a single unit behind to deal with rogue state. The tactic is actually pretty useful when dealing with a strong enemy. However, increases the cost post-war. ” I've actually just dealt with an enemy using this tactic. Which admittedly was very successful as it postponed my advance and wasted alot of time going on t…

• Hard ressistance

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from AlcideNikopol: “Hello, When new war is declared 12 hour countdown will apply. During this countdown has defending country bonus to defense againts agressor ( eg 25%) reason for this os obvious. ” Is the reason you can't countenance a surprise attack or think that it doesn't happen in war?Trenton, Ardennes, Pearl Harbor, Operation Barbarossa, etc etc Bro....did you just compare operation barbarrosa an…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “To make it simple: If one guy was able to collect about 1900 VP all by himself, which is a fuckton of effort. What did the others do? Just sit on their asses? If you only check the game once or twice the game, while he playes for several hours, he deserves to win. He does not owe his coalition mates, to carry their asses into a win, if they failed to pull their own weight. Not everyone plays WW3 normal speed. Some games it's 2850. ”

• Is this fishy?

E z 8 tiger212 - - Questions & Answers

I wouldn't say so since wolfpacking is multiple coalitions/more than one coalition surrounding you. But imo, I'd say he rejoined the game or has a second account he plays on that scouts the forecast and sees a free country, he then plants (his future airbases) and takes over as the new country. (Brazil)

• Hard ressistance

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from AlcideNikopol: “Hello, When new war is declared 12 hour countdown will apply. During this countdown has defending country bonus to defense againts agressor ( eg 25%) reason for this os obvious. ” Is the reason you can't countenance a surprise attack or think that it doesn't happen in war? Trenton, Ardennes, Pearl Harbor, Operation Barbarossa, etc etc Bro....did you just compare operation barbarrosa and pearl harbor? Pearl Harbor the Japs annihilated in les…

• Quote from blue44elephant: “Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from Teburu: “Do what you must but there is no strongest or weakest doctrine ” Teburu is right; each doctrine is uniquely adapted to consummate superiority in it’s particular approach to combat and ideal operating environment, which generally correlates directly to its origin. For instance, Europe is heavily urbanized and their doctrine consequently expresses a focus on urban warfare, often in a somewhat defensive vein while being nonethel…

• Quote from Dracula: “I have one suggestion.Hold the victory announcement for 24 hours after he leaves the coaliton.If he is going to win solo he should be able to survive 24 hours alone.The 24 hour leaving period is not enough because you cannot take any action when he is in coalition and if he is smart he will leave the coalition at 23:55 so that when he leaves his coalition, his former coalition members have only 5 minutes to attack him and after 5 minutes the new day start and he win. ” YES. …

• Quote from Kalrakh: “If one player was able to get so many VP just by himself, maybe everybody else on that map did something wrong. ” If one player was able to get so many VP just by himself, maybe everybody else on that map did something wrong. Quote from Kalrakh: “ ” Like getting "right of way" deals spammed the first few days early game? Because he was one of those types. Then when me and a member started closing him off, he offered and gave up everything to join us to stay alive. Fast forwa…

• Quote from playbabe: “bro what do you want ? what you say are straight up good reason why they would win. that your point here? you simply upset that you lost to player that have more experience? So each game your coalition carries you near victory and then you leave to get the solo win because your on the verge of losing means he's more experienced than me? From the standpoint of a cheap victory i would have to say your right. But I battle with my coalition till the end whether we win or lose. …

• yeah because you both were in the game and knew all the adversities that had we had to overcome. Plus when you start off as someone such as Myanmar or Finland you automatically get a quick 501 vp. By day 10 you could easily have acquired a mass well over 1,000. That will bring attention to other high ranked players who will then join them to assume the easy W. Then your coalition sees the sense of urgency and if you are not coordinating and making the right moves, you cannot simply take those vi…

• Quote from Teburu: “>enough VP to win solo >hard work put in by other members if that dude has enough VP to win solo; but your coa hasnt won yet ... and frankly; if i had to choose between going for the solowin and thus deny the oher coas their win or fightinng other coas with some randoms; solo win it is... not really any point in dragging out the game even longer and maybe even loosing when it could be ended and it really isnt a bug lol you're just mad that the dude with the most VP ditched yo…

• I hope to God this has been brought up before but something needs to be implemented to fix this game breaking bug. You are 40 plus days in a war and top 2 coalitions are reaching victory, you ahould NOT be allowed to leave and earn a solo victory after months of hard work and strategy put in by other team members. Im tirdd of this

• Quote from ewac123: “Exactly:) I always like to play with players that think they are very great, due to the size of their golden wallet. ” I not once claimed to be great at this game by any means. It's not cheating to use gold. And it's not my fault he couldn't come back. That's why I go to this forum as a way to help improve and learn more about the game. Don't ever put words in people's mouths. It's completely disrespectful. That comment was absolutely unnecessary to say I have a "golden wall…

• and why do you want to thanks guys. After posting this , I tried using my LVL 6 strike fighters and sent 1 each to the drones and took em out instantly. Also sent 7 mrl to Moscow and eliminated his 5 naval figters 2 anti Air, and now conquered 2 of his homelands. I managed to launch convention missiles from subs to his fleet of 4 cruisers and Navy captain. He's about finished!! Quote from ewac123: “Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “Quote from ewac123: “Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “ ” "He's about finish…

• your exactly right because he had all those max uav's but had close to zero infantry and were still only level 1. He had 1 in each city except Moscow which had a couple tanks, armored vehicles, aa, and one ICBM launcher but 0 missiles lol. I will give him credit on one thing though. He built a very impressive naval fleet that had only around 250ish hp, but it took alot to throw at em before the MRL'S finally made it over there. He had 4 level 3 cruisers and 1 Admiral level 3 I believe. I tested …