Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• inactive player

Noobforever - - Questions & Answers

why not make it like the app and be able to sort by active player? why such a huge difference between the app and the browser version?

• agressive fire control

Noobforever - - General Discussion

Hello, If i set a ship fire control to Aggressive and ask them to move to a point, in on the way an hostile force comes int firing range , the ship will start to attack immediatelly. however if i set a stack of MLRS , tank and infantry to agressive and ask them to move to a city. when they are in range of the city they do not automatically start to shoot on the hostile force in the city. instead they move to and attack melee. Also if on the way to the city they happen to move next to another hos…

• Hello, What is better to increase one Arms inductry to level 5 then start with another one and increase it to Level 5 and so on say for exemple supplies only ( if we want to increase our hourly supplies production ) or to increase all to level 1 and when all are level 1 then all to level 2 etc etc . Please kindly inform me of the logic and why. please do not guess the answer. thanks and regards

• reward for wining

Noobforever - - Suggestions

I see that the amount of gold you get is extemmelly far from the amount of gold you can buy for. i know some player use gold so is it worth it to invest 50000 gold in a game , win it and only get 1500 gold as a reward?

• inactive player

Quote from 737373elj: “The news also says if the player goes inactive. Of course you won't know when/if he does come back online so ” Hello. where does the news says this please? thanks

• inactive player

How on the desktop version using webbrowser to know which player is inactive? some say on the mobile version you can sort by active or inactive player. why is it not available on the webbrowser version.

• I belive it is not a good return on investment to buy gold as the gold you get in return even if you win is so much less that your investment. this game is a cash hole and not an interesting investment

• ECOnomy or Army

Hello, IS it a good return on investement to build Arms industry and updrade it or just better invest in troops and take over enemy city. what give you a better production ? to upgrade the arms industry or to invate a city? where can i get the values thanks

• Screen resolution

Noobforever - - Bug Reports & Issues

Nice. thank you

• Screen resolution

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ca9cf883b57a9b3e97dbbf504forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ca9cf883b57a9b3e97dbbf504

• Screen resolution

i am trying to upload screenshoot but an unknown error occured during the upload all the times

• Screen resolution

Desktop PC. i am already using a PC browser ( google chrome) as written in my initial thread I can zoom in and out this is not the problem. it is the tabs and windows that are way too big. when i open them i cannot close them as the close button is out of the screen. is there a way to make the tap and window smaller. exemple cities tab and coalition windows

• search the forum

Hello, How to search the forum with keywords to see if my questions have already been asked before asking the same question

• Screen resolution

On google chrome, the resolution is too big. for exemple when i open the administrator tab its bigger than the screen and i cannot close it anymore. how to fix this. i am playing in full screen. my PC resolution is the max possible set up supported by the screen.