Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• changing countries flags

Eltosliv - - Questions & Answers

@Dealer of Death, you can see this wiki page :-

• this will not be good. What will the goal of the everyplayer ?

new Zealand had a debate on changing flag that's why I said nz

If I can change country flags, I will change New Zealand flag so look different from Australia

• CoN What ifs 3

Eltosliv - - Off Topic

I can teleport troops to frontline fast (amazeful!) But not good for a strategy war game as it not is future simulator.

• I want to ask. Is mobile artillery how much helpful?

• What to do of others

Eltosliv - - General Discussion

what should we do of other player in game? If they rank is up, should I attack they or not? Should I make allies with players with up rank or we attack they before they be strong army?

• How did you find CoN?

Eltosliv - - Off Topic

how did you find CoN game? I was introduced to this by a neighbour. And you?

• would like to play Spain. My discord name is No. Two

• The Music Scene

Eltosliv - - Off Topic

Quote from Eltosliv: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=…Vaw25XEC3FCH_sEhRoUDA4yDV google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=…Vaw2MTb3a7tfeZPSpA_HsDZkM ” what a bad music choice. ” I'm sorry . I didn't write this . It was my friend who replied that . Sorry

• I was in my first ever game and was Iran . A coalition which made from Turkey I joined with Russia . Russia was 20 rank Turkey was rank I forgot . I was beginner . Turkey give me help what to do and how to make buildings . I win Syria and Iraq and Azerbaijan. My army is strong . Algeria attacked place with coast of Syria which I attached and win early . Turkey help and kill Algeria . He said annex Latakia for navy . My army is stronger . I attack Turkey after leave the coali . He has skill . He …

• Countrymen

Eltosliv - - Off Topic

I have my language as English . But I guess it is from a coalition that you know from where a person is . My rank is 9 and maybe that's why most of the times coalition leaders prefer someone of a higher rank over me .

• Start of game

Eltosliv - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Actually the oldest game starts loading (the game which has passed the most days).When I open the app to see some message someone has sent me, a game starts loading and it is kind of time waste . For example, a friend tells me to join a particular game in which he selected France and I open the app but a game starts loading automatically and when I return to my homescreen and join that game , all the surrounding countries of France are already taken . Can we get somet…

• Victory Site nations

Eltosliv - - General Discussion

Quote from Teburu: “git gud ” I didn't understand

• Countrymen

Eltosliv - - Off Topic

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Americans Russians Americans Brazilians Emiratis (I think that's what he said) Americans Italians French Turks Americans Americans Americans Germans Poles and Americans ” So many Americans ? I never met an American in CoN I guess

• Countrymen

Eltosliv - - Off Topic

People of what countries have you met while playing CoN ?

• This was too much to write. How much time did it took?

• Evolution of Zombies

Eltosliv - - Suggestions

Wait , zombies are over . right ?

• Start of game

Eltosliv - - Bug Reports & Issues

whenever I open the mobile version, A random game starts loading . This is very irritating . I open the app to see a specific game but the opening of any random game wastes my time especially when I have limited time to check them. Please find a solution to this . With Regards ,Eltosliv