Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 109.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• When is 10x returning

PrinceofHonor - - Maps

This past weekend was a test run no decision on its return has been made yet.

• You are only able to change a randomly generated username all other requests for name changes we are not doing as it takes too much time and bogs down reports.

• STOP GOLD ABUSE

PrinceofHonor - - Suggestions

This thread isn't constructive and is leading to rule breaks as such I am locking it now and suggesting not to create this topic again.

• Quote from torpilahmet: “The 21st tank battalion E21, in the link of conflictnations.com/play.php?L…d=35474235&gameID=6689351, cannot be moved. Thanks for your help. ” Have you filed a bug report with the in-game bug report option?

• Season 9 points

PrinceofHonor - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Oh ok... I wanted a reliable source. And you're a reliable source. ” Teachers are reliable sources and they have answered the above question.

• Season 9 points

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from xovault: “What kind of logic is that? If it says nothing, then the default position is to assume it's not relevant. And Teburu is absolutely correct, if you are just guessing, you shouldn't be asserting as fact that which isn't evidently true. ” I'm just guessing... and I looked it up to see if I can fine an answer. Stating my opinion. So you don't want me to contribute if I don't have know the answer? Seems kind of invalid. ” Just to be crystal clear, all…

• Quote from TangoDelta9: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from TangoDelta9: “I've purchased the 60day security Council and the benefits are permanent unlock of season units depending on season level/points. I have 3429 Season points but when looking at the available research it says I need "Missing requirement : season 1 badge" for the elite tank and through season 8 for each other unit except for the frigate, leaving me unable to research any season unit except the Frigate. Is this normal? I thought …

• I do not see this name as a valid game id. Please reach out to support via a bug report or via the following email: [email protected] this is the fastest and safest way to do this.

• Who runs this Forum?

PrinceofHonor - - Questions & Answers

Team leads / Community Managers

• Just so you are aware we know about the radar issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. Hopefully, the devs will have something coming out shortly that shall fix this.

• Game not working

Has this been resolved?

• Answering Questions

Okay, looking at this thread this has gone so far off the original topic I am going to close it.

• Vacation

PrinceofHonor - - General Discussion

Quote from JimmyMaestro: “When you go on vacation and your game or games are still live, what are the rules for a friend logging in to your account and making game moves on your behalf? If you are not on the same map with that friend is this allowed? If you are on the same map as your friend is this allowed? I'm sure the question has been asked a many times before. My game friends sometimes have asked me to babysit their account when they go on vacation. (I'm retired with a lot of free time and …

• Answering Questions

Just because they don't respond to every thread doesn't mean that they do not read them same with Discord, they take a look but aren't going to sit there and respond to every thread as that would be a full-time job and you would complain they aren't doing other things. They have implemented suggestions that they see a lot of good feedback on and can be implemented at the time.

• Dorado vs Bytro

PrinceofHonor - - Off Topic

Quote from Red Snapper: “For those who don’t know, they are two different companies. Dorado is based in Valletta, Malta. Bytro is based in Hamburg, Germany. Bytro is behind CoN, CoW, S1914, IO1919, NWE, etc. Dorado helps with CoN only. Bytro also has tech support, IT prof’s, merch (CoW), apps, etc. Dorado is for programming only. Just to point this out... ” Dorado does all things CoN, this includes IT, tech support, merch, app, and such. They are all under the same group called Stillfront.

• We are currently investigating this and working on a fix.

• I believe I reached out to you in my forum communications please let's keep this discussion to a private nature. This allows us to discuss your account without providing information to the public which is against privacy laws.

• They just fixed this for maps going forward since yesterday's patch. All currently going games can't be fixed. So your options in those games are as follows: You can choose to retire that map and it will award as normal. You can wait for the cities to catch up to the win conditions, this will require those without SC to log in daily and move units around the board so they don't become inactive. You can also submit a bug report and we can determine other action.

• Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from PrinceofHonor: “What are your username and game id of the one you are having an issue with? ” User name is my Forum name, am pretty sure everyone has to put their ingame username as their forum name. Could be wrong Username : japan samurai Game id:6283090 ” Has this game issue been resolved or is it still ongoing?

• Has this been fixed for you as we had an issue but it was resolved. Sorry for the delay in getting back on here.