Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi there, @Germanico my game has been having the same issue. Game ID: 3967687 I had 2 troops in lahore when they vanished without combat and the city went rogue (and declared for Pakistan). Other players have had similar experiences of rogue states taking provinces without combat and the troops vanishing.

• Private game

willt - - Questions & Answers

A while ago you removed the Private Game function from the Game. This is a shame because myself and a lot of my friends really enjoyed this mode. I have been playing this game for well over a year now, and have played in both the community & private game functions. As a group of friends we have always enjoyed the version of the game whereby we can play together as a group and compete with each other rather than having to compete with others. We broadly speaking have more fun when we get to betra…

• Issue : multiple revolts

willt - - Bug Reports & Issues

So I took the UK about 2 weeks ago. Glasgow just went Rogue, I've got most of my cities close to the brink of going Rogue. Every single city just seems to perpetually spiral towards the smoking stage where I'm about to lose it. What's more is that my provinces around that city aren't affected. This means I can't move my troops out of cities I've already taken, and when you've got 91 cities this makes it very difficult to do anything in the game. All it does is steer me towards having to spend mo…

• Coalition bug

willt - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Alphh: “Hi Bakaron, Thank you for contacting us. Are you sure you did not give his mates ROW? Please submit a bug-report about this, with all the information you can provide(such as what type of diplomacy you had with the others before they invaded you) so we can investigate further. Thank you for your support and patience! ” Hi there, coming from the person that invaded him I can assure you he gave me right of way, he did so to all coalition members in the hope of gaining our trust..…