Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from KFGauss: “Was he/she ignoring the copious advice that you and the other coalition members were giving? ” He/she has a user name that's written in Cyrillic and hasn't replied to the messages that I sent.

• He won't. I have 3 times as many units as he has. He just doesn't know what he's doing. Ealier on in the game he sent troops by sea to Vietnam. Vietnam had already left the game and we were at war with him. He lost maybe 20 units to a Vietnamese destroyer that was on agressive because he just sent more and more troops by the same sea route instead of sinking the destroyer first or going around it. He lost 5 troops, sent 5 more and so on. It was very amusing to witness what a skillfull player he …

• So I'm in this zombie game coalition and the game is dragging on and on. The coalition that I'm in has a player who isn't very good at what he is doing and I took a screenshot for some laughs. Why is he building a fleet in the Caspian sea???? lcbn.png

• Best Feature of Game

gojiramike - - General Discussion

Hearing the lamentations of noobs when death knocks on their door....

• It happened to me a couple of hours ago in a zombie game. I was minding my own business taking zombie territory when the AI (Artificial Idiot) country closest to where I'm doing my cleaning up declared war on me. As always the AI just sent a reccon vehicule out to attack an empty province....

• When a UAV flies over my territory I take it down because it's an act of war in my book.

• What is your K/D ratio?

gojiramike - - Off Topic

Quote from Im On Smoko: “I was hoping this thread would generate good discussion regarding what information is useful for assessing opponents and allies alike, besides just banter about "who has the highest K/D" tripe type conversation. However, always enjoy witty remarks regardless. Now, how about considering the K/D ratio with games joined, rank, games won as either a coalition or a solo victory? Obviously, these numbers will be skewed. Specifically if a player uses their "assets" to acquire m…

• I don't have a clue what the game once was as I started playing a year ago. I do know one thing though, all players who build local industries in provinces without resources should be banned from the game, lol!

• Quote from Opulon: “Ah yes ! It's an excellent example. Railgun is not... a threat, for me, and i struggle to see how it could be. But we heard a lot of players just outright shouting "INVICIBLE UNIT NERF IT DELETE IT" etc. The RailGun is basically a polyvalent SAM that can defend himself against close combat units, and is impotent against pretty much all artilleries, and vulnerable to bubble piercing. It hits RIGHT in the bullseye of hard countering how everyone plays in public maps. ” I find i…

• Quote from Opulon: “ Actually "knowing that the real meta" is MRL/SAM/ASF , and seeing that the overwhelming majority of players outside of "skilled"+"alliance" spheres will say "no, it's not true" , explains in a big part why it won't be changed. I tend to go for the Elite Rail Gun myself if resources permit to build a squad or two. ”

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “15-20% after day 6... Only 1 remaining after day 20 in my games ” Yes, it was the same in all the Battleground USA games that I've played except for one.

• cold war is broken

gojiramike - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Lucas_Charles: “I'm English, no one shouldn't have to go on another language to be able to play the game, that just doesn't make any sense. ” I'm a German who lives in France and I don't care in which language I play. If I really want to play a game that's only available in another language I just play it. The ingame language won't change except for the messages from other players that you might receive and in general the only messages that I get are idiotic right of way offers from p…

• I hold as I like to move on once the smoke clears. No point in going back if I can avoid it.

gojiramike - - Off Topic

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from gojiramike: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from gojiramike: “Mine is 2.45 but that's because I easily get pissed at stupid coalition members and just can't help myself but do my best to destroy them. All is good if I'm coalition leader as I just kick and destroy them but if I'm not the remaining coalition members usually team up on me and avenge their dead ex member. ” LoL. I have never experienced the coalition vengeance dog pile. That would be awful.However…

gojiramike - - Off Topic

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from gojiramike: “Mine is 2.45 but that's because I easily get pissed at stupid coalition members and just can't help myself but do my best to destroy them. All is good if I'm coalition leader as I just kick and destroy them but if I'm not the remaining coalition members usually team up on me and avenge their dead ex member. ” LoL. I have never experienced the coalition vengeance dog pile. That would be awful. However, I have experienced the player who has basicall…

gojiramike - - Off Topic

Mine is 2.45 but that's because I easily get pissed at stupid coalition members and just can't help myself but do my best to destroy them. All is good if I'm coalition leader as I just kick and destroy them but if I'm not the remaining coalition members usually team up on me and avenge their dead ex member.

• Banned

gojiramike - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Read the TOS: conflictnations.com/fileadmin/…ictnations/legal/tos.html Then come up with at least three bullet points of why you think you got busted. DoD & myself will then critique your project and grade your response. Assignment due in three days. youtube.com/watch?v=tAJYARIngtg ” Nice, Bad Brains. Saw them a few times in the late 80's and still listen to them.