Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Opulon: “Hopefully this isn't really game breaking, just an annoyance. Hospitals remain important and useful, pop growth or not. Additionnaly, CoN era is ~1960 - 2010. In Fifty years, it doesn't hurt my spider-sociologist sixth sense that some cities grow and some stagnate. Especially those that had a taste of carpet chirurgical bombing (total ablation of districts). Pop growth and control is just one of those new ultra-fresh features CoN introduced, and it will be marvelous when oper…

• Quote from Germanico: “Red Commander: which bugs? Your post is trolling but carries no informative value whatsover. Commenting negatively on other people's work while enjoying their effort for free but complaining while doing so... sorry no respect. ” How about the population growth bug that Mods will not acknowledge? Red Commander has posted about this, I have commented on this, sent bug tickets, even posted to your wall Germanico, The issue was dropped over a month ago, by you and your team wi…

• Building hospitals, building bunkers, 26 days and 0.0 growth for a home city, the only Mod I've talked to claims that the population growth issue is fixed, and then spews nonsense about why it is not growing. I'm finishing my one game because I'm winning, cant' say the experience has been fun.