Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buy and sell war tools? why not?

DoctorDR1 - - Maps

Yeah, probably won’t happen I think, seems like there would be a high chance of abuse. Also, CoN is run and developed by Dorado, not Bytro (although they are sister companies)

• Security Counsel glitch

DoctorDR1 - - Suggestions

Hi there! Reload your page and clear your browser cache and the issue should be resolved.

• What is this secretive “MRL” everyone is talking about? MRLs don’t exist...

• Hi there, please do not post such things in public. Instead, please submit a support ticket. I can also guarantee that this player has not hacked the game. He is most likely saying that to brag.

• I just realized I hadn't updated this. I'm now the newest Game Operator for the EN team, after serving as a mod for about 5 months.

• Small question on accounts

DoctorDR1 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from DoctorDR1: “( @Hms bismarck it’s slightly different from CoW in that aspect) ” the funny thing is tho; creating a second con account also creates a second cow account ... cuz all dorado/bytro games share the accounts ” True, although the account isn't considered "created" until you log into another game with it.

• I don’t think that was changed recently, although it may just be that I didn’t notice it. It definitely wasn’t in the last update.

• As long as you do not use them in the same game, you can. ( @Hms bismarck it’s slightly different from CoW in that aspect) The moment you use them in the same game, you break the ToS, and will get banned.

• Hello everyone! My alliance, GalacticEmpire, is recruiting. We started out as a Call of War alliance, but we recently decided to expand. We are new to CoN, although we have a few skilled members. We are looking for both experienced and new players! Requirements for joining are as follows: -You must be an active daily player -You must stay active in our private Discord server. -You must be fluent in English -You must be a good communicator and ready to work as part of a team! Fit the requirements…

• Well my guess would be that it’s just whoever is listed first in the newspaper.

• If I had to guess, the person listed in first, which is the one with the country name that’s alphabetically first I believe.

• Howdy everyone! I’m DoctorDR1, but most people call me Doc or DR1. I’m a GO in CoW and now a mod in CoN. I’m the leader of the alliance GalacticEmpire, which has branches in CoN, CoW, NWE, and S1914. Although I'm not very high level in CoN, I still have experience with the game, and I’m happy to share my knowledge with the community! If you have any questions, or just want to chat, feel free to say hi if you see me in chat, or on Discord!

• This seems like it could likely be a visual bug. Try clearing the app cache, or accessing CoN from your browser.

• Coalition Carriers

DoctorDR1 - - General Discussion

I personally also don't agree with this. Carriers are expensive now to balance them, preventing every single nation from being able to afford 10 carriers each. If coalitions were able to share carriers, there would be no motivation for some people to build carriers. In addition, players would be able to piggyback on the superior economic achievements of other players.