Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HOLIDAY UPDATE (201216)

yiannimal - - News and Updates

Thanks for the hard work, however, your update has broken some things on mobile. I cannot Split units anymore. I try to do this and select the location to move the split unit but the whole army (multiple units) moves. Actually, been testing more. It seems i cannot split away an infantry unit from an army. And weirdly, tank destroyers are being left behind when i do split. In the past, when you selected Split, on the pop up the sliders were already on the right (so pre-selected) and you slid left…

• Issues with mobile

yiannimal - - Suggestions

Quote from SomDi: “did you try closing the app and opening it again ? This happened to me a week ago and it was ok when I restarted the app . ” Hi SomDi, Thanks for your response. Yea I've closed the App, Forced a Stop, Restarted the phone and still the problem persists.

• Hi there, On Android Mobile using a Samsung S20: UAVs seem to become unresponsive over PROVIDENIYA, RUSSIA and FIJI. I sent a level 2 drone to each location for scouting. While the drones were on their way to the location i was not able to select them anymore to change orders etc. The drones are now in the destination, i still cannot select them. As i zoom in the units disappear and are only visible on full zoom out and that is if the location itself is in the middle of my screen. See screenshot…

• Issues with mobile

yiannimal - - Suggestions

Another bug on mobile (using Android Version 10 on a Samsung S20): UAVs seem to become unresponsive over PROVIDENIYA, RUSSIA and FIJI. I sent a level 2 drone to each location for scouting. While the drones were on their way to the location i was not able to select them anymore to change orders etc. The drones are now in the destination, i still cannot select them. As i zoom in the units disappear and are only visible on full zoom out and that is if the location itself is in the middle of my scre…