Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• For me I tried using spies but they are not reliable. About half of them get captured, they are very expensive and personally, I like to fight people head on. I think Spies is also a cheap way to beat someone. I thin you are better off spending your money on other researches. I am just a level 52 here but I get that much. It is too expensive, your spies also get captured a lot, and it is not worth it.

• Yak Sir, I would hands down love to do this but I do not know what else can be done. Please let me know if I could be a moderator this time around I can peak German English Russian and fRasi, US Navy vet who has been patiently waiting for over two years and has spent money on this game, I am a huge fan. I humbly wait for your decision. Thank you, speasba bolshoy, dankescholn and merci. I would like to learn more about this game. like others mentioned US Navy vet at your service.' As a NAVY VETER…

• YAK: I have been patiently waiting for over two years now. I think it will be really unfair if I get passed up over others. I can speak four languages, I signed everything that needs to be signed, please do not pass me up , again or I do not know how long I would have to wait, again.