Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How about a 6x Speed gamemode?

hiloooo - - Suggestions

Quote from Exras: “Here me out guys 4 times speed is a fun game mode and its one of the only ones I play with a few friends IRL[In Real Life] and are the majority of the games I play. However I do like to run a flashpoint occasionally but as a solo. a 4 times speed is pretty good where 6 hours IRL is 24 hours in game which is fairly use full, but perhaps an 6x speed could be the way to go. I get the whole thing about long term strategy but with a 6x speed I really do think it would help reduce t…

• Server slow

hiloooo - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Game is super slow...anyone else has same experience? ” Yep, cannot access any servers for me

• Quote from SROL: “You can always send a bug report with the map number and player's name this however wont work lol since I have never seen a working report in my entire life in ww3 lol I have reported like 100 or more users and they always tell me there is nothing bad with this player lol they should remove the bug report option lolz ” I reported a person for swearing and putting inappropriate stuff on the news and they listened and warned him

• Battleground USA

hiloooo - - General Discussion

Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “wait am I the only one on mobile who isn't seeing these pop up under new games? I've been checking all day everyday since Christmas and have not seen one open/new/joinable battleground USA game. Is it called something else on the Playlist or something? No updates on the app either. Also have tried on web brower but still no luck. ” Scroll down

• Taiwan as the Israel of the Pacific.

hiloooo - - Off Topic

Quote from 12072281: “Hey Y'all! As you might know, Taiwan is the AI controlled nation in South China Sea. But I was wondering how come it isn't a playable nation, like Israel. Like Israel, it is potentially surrounded by hostile neighbors and like the Koreas and Israel, have few cities. All I'm saying is, Taiwan could be the Israel of the Pacific and it'll be interesting to see how it would play out. I think that Taiwan should start with 5 cities like Israel. What do you guys think? ” That woul…

• Mexico tips?

Anyone have any Mexico tips? First time playing as Mexico.

• Missiles

hiloooo - - Questions & Answers

Quote from bilder239: “Why does it show I have missiles but cant launch them? ” Level up strike fighter to level four or get submarine. Research cruise missile. That's for cruise missiles.

• Trustworthy allies

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Were there any of your allies who became your good friends and helped you as much they can? Did you play another game with them? ” Uhm...so me and some of my real life friends play so really there's only one outsider from the coalition.

• They always get invaded by much smaller countries like NK and Mongolia

• Player stats don't update

Quote from Cryowolf: “Correct, as Mr. Rozne up there mentioned in mobile this is yet to be updated. On PC though the stats should update. ” Wait, I think its because the person might be afk.

• Player stats don't update

When I defeat any troop, the stats don't update. In this example, I defeated a Recon vehicle, but in the stats, in the armored section, they never updates the destroyed number. The casualties update.forum.conflictnations.com/inde…aa33b47fb9e7f4bf02aab4aa9

• In a game, I was researching nukes, and I was wondering, what is the point of nuclear, if you could just research chemical? Chemical is much cheaper. There has to be a reason for nuclear.