Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to counter Cruisers.

Ruler_2.0 - - Questions & Answers

Will attack subs work?

• How to counter Cruisers.

Ruler_2.0 - - Questions & Answers

Hey guys, I am playin as United States and we are in the end game with a one on one coalition battle. I have maxed out cruisers and frigates and I have 3 stacks of (2 cruisers, 1 destroyer, and 2 frigates). When I went on to attack the other team, I was pretty confident since the only person had a decent navy in the other team but as I got closer he destroyed my navy with 3-4 stacks of maxed out cruisers. Is there a way I can counter these Cruisers.

• Account Got Banned.

Ruler_2.0 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Thank you. Where should I list my problem on the discord?

• Removed

Has been Removed because I wasn't aware that this isn't suppose to be posted here.

• Account Got Banned.

ThePanda, No, the friend's I am talking about are from this game. I met them in one of my previous games. Never Physically met them. I am in a 4x game with them and we were initiating in a really big battle. Don't know what to do. Also wrote an email to the support team but haven't heard back from them. Thank you for the tip though. Is there a better way to contact them other than writing them an email. Edit: I tried to join the discord from the link above but it says that the link is expired or…

• Account Got Banned.

Hey Guys, I am sorry but I am new to this forum so I accidentally wrote in the Suggestions tab. Okay so this is what happened. I got up this morning and as usual tried to login to my con account from my mobile device. I was all of a sudden shocked to see the Banned screen appear on my window. I have no clue what happened and I tried to make an account on this forum account but it says that I have to be approved. I didn't have that much time since my 4x game is at a critical stage. Please help me…