Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game lagging

MosquitoMoe - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from MosquitoMoe: “Have you cleared your cache if not may help doing so. Unknown what device or access your using for Con gaming however google chrome and the online website are fine and especially fine on pc ” PC, PC, Uber Alles!!! ” fubar / presumption

• Teaming Up

MosquitoMoe - - Questions & Answers

I also have a security council membership, but my roommate currently doesn't. How do we play on CON at the same time without getting kicked out of a game A: Security Council

• Game lagging

Have you cleared your cache if not may help doing so. Unknown what device or access your using for Con gaming however google chrome and the online website are fine and especially fine on pc

• Cant load game

Was within that period , We could shut one down i think Prince

• Cant load game

20 hours has passed have you since been able to log into them ?

• Quote from Blitzkrieger64: “I have these bugs too. Add to that ASW radar does not work at all. ” Bugs being the key word here guys lodge your tickets in game using Report a Bug icon if not done so already , alternatively conflict of nations also have a dedicated discord server should anyone here have the discord app and wish to contact a game operator via the reports channel or DM direct message , always remember to do some troubleshooting your end first especially if using a pc / personally don…

• Cant click any city?

lodge in game ticket using Report a Bug icon if not done already. Have you tried a little troubleshooting like logging out clear the cache also if pc and have cleaning tool run analysis of your browser search engine and clean , also registry and fix errors if available doesn't hurt.

• Game ate my gold coins

Tip: when things of nature happen its recommend logging out and clear the cache also if its a pc and one has a cleaning tool with fixing registry errors a quick analysis and repair never hurts. If problem still persists in game lodge a ticket using the Report a Bug icon and be patient. Also if you use the discord app conflict of nations has a dedicated game server where you can contact staff directly via the DM direct message option.

• Market robbed me

MosquitoMoe - - General Discussion

Quote from Antony N: “Playing in a new account Jack Regan, game no. 4267085 Bought Electronics twice, for 4,600 gold. The Electronics have not been delivered even after refreshing. This is daylight robbery! Moderators where are you? I want what I paid for, Pronto!! Is this a fault in the game, has it been hacked??? Answers required & soon pls. ” If you have not done so already lodge an in game ticket using the Report a Bug icon

• Best elite unit

Elite Attack Helicopter

• Unselecting sorting

Another more suitable for a game suggestion Seroslav Yes it does not hold the [ Provinces Members Score ] sorting using the ^ icon in coalition list

• Its actually not a bug / when you set units en route to a destination they start moving yes ! Now if you want them to arrive at later time you set delay / That is an order to your units yes ! Now you want to change time units will arrive so first you must cancel first order you gave units yes ! And now give units new order when you want them to arrive yes ! So simply sliding the delay time settings of course will not lock in the new arrival time you want because you are commander and have full c…

• Artillery defence

Your artillery is actually attacking for you and the counter may even say 0.00 Its a known nasty little bug / next game patch may rectify him

• I would suggest lodging an in game ( Report a Bug ticket ) after attempting the process again and it fails to create the coalition so if the problem falls CON end a fix may be possible.

• Old thread this one But the Mech infantry & AFV are a popular combo used well and deliver decent anti air defence quite capable of inflicting substantial damage and taking out air units. when am attacked or going after this combo i prefer to use terrain as the advantage and where possible engage them on jungle terrain for attack -50% & -25% Mountain terrain -50% and build outpost for my defensive force , once battle commences engage with air units artillery great if you have it in range

• My tactics

Hi Dylan If its just you joining games no friends or group i believe first thing to consider is diplomacy and by looking at coalitions forming around your nation joining one with some nations close by will assist towards a better start. Sometimes slower is faster and defensive for a time more powerful while you consider your strategies and tactics

• Admittedly 1x are great provided your lucky enough to have some really competitive active users on the map / regarding strategies & tactics , timing and execution against challenging users everything needs to be more accurate i have found where the beauty of 1x lays for me personally / tip if you want challenge playing 1x don't enter game early check them out around 3 quarters full there are plenty of new ones always up on new games and look for higher ranked players else you'll be clubbing baby…

• Hi truffa Ok you just made some so you have a secret lab and can produce Gears you can deploy UGV unmanned ground vehicle using mechanized inf , special force inf ,marines inf in urban terrain i think it is not completely sure about that though mate soz.

• Navy Battles

aggressive + attack order again depending on several variations in the scenario ships will move to fire again on a target moving away

• Navy Battles

Hi Pheonix If you have no control of your fire control settings the ships are set on default and will not chase the opponents ships once they have moved out of your ships radar range. In some situations not all if you have control of your fire control settings and ships are set on aggressive they will chase and fire and as i said in some situations depending on both opponents ships speeds , radar range holding the signature lock to trigger the chase. Also a side note ships set on aggression with…