Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from KFGauss: “[sarcasm] I recommend sending a sternly worded letter to his grandmothers and CC'ing all of his grade school teachers. Let them know that you are going to stamp your feet AND hold your breath. How dare they (a private entity) pay for a place where you are allowed to write some things and then exercise some over control what you write there! I'll bet that even if they were to pay to create a game, pay to make it available online, and allow you to play it for free, they still …

• Dear Developers, especially The Downbringer, please respect the freedom of speech. Thank you. I won't tolerate deletion of my post, especially with no notification and reasoning. If you can't stick to an unbiased evaluation of my posts, please do not become a moderator in the forum.

• Quote from Aquela: “1655117978_news_images_24349.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + + Changes: - Alliances can now challenge other alliance to a 2v2 Able Archer challenge (both normal and 4x speed) - New Quick Join button makes it easier for new players to find the maps they want to play - The vote to end game button will now appear when only 7 active players are left in the game [Please make it depended on the size of the map: The smaller the map the fewer the threshhold for the game ending button] - Rem…

• Buy Gold and complain about Dorado that they did not give North and South Korea a fifth city, so they have all resources. Just stupid country and map design. What I heard from Dorado? "The community demanded to get North and South Korea and we gave it" . They refused to give those countries a fifth city referring to their country size. AHAHAHAHAHA, HUHUHUHU, HOHOHOHOHO. O-K-A-Y, but you can give Israel F I V E Cities, huh? A country that is way smaller than North or South Korea. JOKES OVER JOKES…

• W H E R E I S T H I S A-Q-U-A-M-O-N to respond to my !->EMERGENCY-<! bug report? W-H-E-R-E? HE IS ALL THE TIME in the forum. It is OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH_K_A_Y I F Y-O-U do NOT like me, but PLEASE be PROFESSIONAL and REPLY R E P L Y R_E_P_L_Y ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! !!!! !!! ! !! !! !!! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! !! !!! !! ! ! !!!! ! !! ! !

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Do you have this game on Steam? If so, can you replicate the error there? ” youtu.be/CQ_eDE0OMds?t=103

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Do you have this game on Steam? If so, can you replicate the error there? Quote from FeedbackAccount: “I CANNOT tell Y-O-U how much this bug triggers my body explosion device. MANY M A N Y TIMES. ” Oh, I can imagine. youtu.be/VPIP9KXdmO0?t=15 ” N O NO N-O ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! IT IS T H I S youtu.be/aHY2a145p0Y?t=234

• Dear Dorado and okayish but not so great community, I encountered a bug, which you will probably not fix (like the Blackscreen issue bug), but I thought that I should entitle myself and the community to report this bug. PLEASE P L E A S E P-L-E-A-S-E note that I already tried to resolve the bug by clearing the cache, deleting the cookies and reloading the Browser. I also started a new game to make sure it is not a problem of the very map I play. UNFORTUNATLY it is a real bug, which makes me very…

• Quote from Aquela: “1649317494_news_images_23666.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + +Changes: - A revamp of starting units for Flashpoint and Battlegrounds USA maps - Introduction of Korean Language Fixes: - Fixed an issue where the username could not be changed if a social media account is used to sign into the game ” Yo, Aquamon Bro. What KIND OF revamp are you talking about? There is no change at all on the starting units. What are you referring to my lovely bro?

• The not fixed Blackscreen issue is still a punch in the pan. This issue exists about two years now. It renders the whole playability on Mobile to zero. Almost every feedback in the Google Play Store covers this blackscreen issue. There is no reaction at all from the developer team of Dorado to why this blackscreen issue exists, whether there is a workaround, how the progress on a fix is going and when it it scheduled to be realesed. It is a miracle how this Mobile App can have slighty above 4 st…

• O-H-H-O! I forgot my christmas present for you. Here! Look! That is occuring on my current Flashpoint map. I am by far NO N O N-O expert but I do think that it does not belong there. OR AM I CRAZY? Over the coming holidays you luckily have plenty of time to investigate that bug. Merry Christmas!

• Conspiracy theory: I highly doubt that support staff members are humans, too. I am actually REALLY R E A L L Y R-E-A-L-L-Y sure of it [sic!]. H A H A H A, H I H I H I, H E H E H E, H O H O H O.

• Coalition Reform

FeedbackAccount - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Your logic is completely specious. You on one hand say skepticism is reasonable in real life yet dismiss it in game simple because YOU believe that. Mistake 1 is your assumption: good faith. There are no rules regarding the rationale WHY someone joins a coalition. [...] The only assumption you should be making with a coalition, is that people join them for their own best interest. ” I'am curious how you have drawn the conclusion that my logic is specious. The princip…

• Coalition Reform

Quote from Teburu: “ but here is exactly the point where you are wrong tho; backstabbing is not against the rules, it's not even an abuse/exploit as far as the devs are concerned and as far as my argument being a circle: no, its actually pretty straightforward... don't trust random people that are not obligated by any means to act in your favor and activly benefit from backstabbing you It's common sense really its less a "its his fault for getting backstabbed" and more of a "really anyone could'…

• Coalition Reform

Quote from Teburu: “Having ppl forced to stay in a coalition doesnt really do much to prevent them from staying inactive, also it would probably just make it harder for low lvl ppl to find a spot in a coa cuz higherlvl ppl are seens as more reliable/experienced... after all why would you want to be stuck with that lvl 1 for the whole game? In terms of avoiding backstabbing: you're awfully confident in people not sabotaging the team they're stuck on lol ... it's not really much of a solution; rat…

• Coalition Reform

Three ways to reform Coalitions: 1) Make coalitions permanent ("locked"), once a certain threshhold of days have past, like it is not possible to join a certain game past day 10 ingame. This avoids backstabbing and will result in more players staying active on the map. 2) Distribute the whole Gold, which equals Coalition VP, to all members of the coalition. Why would one only get their portion of contribution to the coaltions' total VP? Doing so, would encourage players not to backstab their par…

• What I miss, is any update on the blackscreen issue, which is said to be caused by the renderer to break. The last time the blackscreen issue was obviously worth mentioning, was 2 months ago. I wonder what happened the last two months, especially because you announced that you involved another company into this problem. After that: S-I-L-E-N-C-E S I L E N C E SILENCE ( ! ! ! ). This is the opposite of N-O-I-S-E N O I S E NOISE (sic!). And why should you be noisy? Because this bug exists O-V-E-R …

• Regarding your "fix" of the black screen issue: There is no black screen anymore after the traditional "Session expired: Your session has expired. Please reload this window to continue" message. But now you are beeing told that there is an "Error: Oops, it looks like WebGL is acting up. Restarting your device may fix this." Plot twist: Restarting the device (my smartphone) does not fix it. When you want to login the same error occures all over again. Well, I am really pissed about this issue. It…