Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold limits

Crozbomb - - General Discussion

Totally respect the revenue needs to keep the game alive and well, and the devs have created a terrific game overall. My friends and I have played non-stop for almost three years, and we would love nothing more than to see the community and game overall continue to improve. Guess my point is that the balance of being able to use unlimited gold seems to have gone too far. Not sure if there are some analytics to see what the devs are using to evaluate such decisions, but I would love to understand…

• Gold limits

You know its true and burns out players

• Gold limits

If you've played more than 10 games you've probably come across at least one player who uses gold to ruin the gameplay entirely. Why is this even considered possible? Shouldn't there be a limit to the amount of gold one can use per day or match?? Why dedicate several days only to have the entire game ruined by some dope with a credit card who wants to try out nukes?!? I've seen many players quit the game entirely and never return because of this, and it seems the devs really need to address this…

• Game Search

Crozbomb - - Suggestions

The new game search seems rather confusing. None of the current search parameters are relevant. (i.e., team modes, game conditions, anti-cheat, etc.) Map location preference and 1x vs. 4x would be the most helpful Not to mention the game launching process needs to be revamped but that's another post entirely

• Rising Tides only 1x??

Crozbomb - - Maps

Haven't seen a 4x rising tides map in a long time. Is this just me?

• 10x special event

Crozbomb - - Maps

Definitely need to continue to explore this idea, most new users are mobile users and don't hang around past day 3-4

• Very nice stacking, thanks for sharing the navy stack for sure that sounds like something I will try since I actually love Frigs, underrated for sure! Also, check out this thread just started to keep the stacking convo going: Troops Stacks

• Troops Stacks

Hi Everyone, looking for the definitive guide on ideal stacking of troops for all branches of the military to get the most out of each attack, defense, and HP's Thank you in advance for all your expert suggestions!