Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I appreciate you sharing the strategy and the tactics here. I've been playing the US map as well and it's certainly easier than the global game - fewer players, many dropouts, limited boundaries on the east and west, and navy usage is minimized. I'm intrigued by your use of NG troops here - I'm playing a map now and my coalition partner has mainly NG and RCV, while I've researched up Infantry and Armored Vehicles. He took down some very large stacks of a common enemy (L5 Inf and tanks) with just…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Thanks! FYI: Gifts are always free. That's what makes them "gifts" Instead of "purchases", You guys should edit/change the English interface to simply show, "gifts". Right now it's telling us that there is a gift gift that is free for a price of free. ” Clearly you're not in marketing. "Free gift" is the gold standard of any email or direct marketing campaign.

• Questions

affagato - - Questions & Answers

I'm having trouble landing on an aircraft carrier. I've tried Naval Strike Fighters and the A-10 Warthog - both are supposed to be able to land on a carrier. When I choose "ferry" to the carrier, they won't go - they go to the closest airbase. How can I get them to land on the carrier?