Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Homeland citiespduction

Poppy123 - - Questions & Answers

I have a new game where I am the USA, and for some reason in New York (moral 76%, population 5.3) I produce 1500 electronics, and in San Francisco (moral 74%, population 5.3) I produce only 900 electronics. In New York I have naval base level 3 but the effects is 15% more production which doesn't explain the almost double gap. Is there a reason why the production is so different? Thanks

• If I send my troops to a city that someone I have right of way with owns, and the city is with a hospital, will the troops have healing affect?

• Example: When Russia takes Estonia, the name Estonia still appears on the map. So I thought it will be much cooler that the bigger the country, the bigger their name on the map and when a country has 0 provinces their name will be removed

• Missiles stock

Poppy123 - - General Discussion

Hello everyone! I opened a new game with my friends a few hour ago, and I want to start on missiles developing pretty soon. So i thougt, how many missiles from each type do I need in stock so i will be able to be in long war with another strong nation? Is 50~ conventional enough? and how much nuclear or chemical warheads do I need in stock so i will be able to launch about whenever I need to? Thanks a lot, and have a great day! [: