Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to stop quick defeats

Observer19 - - Questions & Answers

Ok, thanks a lot

• Lmao, maybe you're right. The game is great the way it is anyways.

• How to stop quick defeats

You think elite submarines fully upgraded are worth the effort as a defense against literally golded navy?

• Point Defense and AA envelop differences means depending on an AA umbrella is not possible, however I guess not being online to manage things has it's many consequences.

• I'm new to the game, played the game about a month ago, every single match I played, I defeat my enemy by strategically hitting his homeland cities with navy, ballistic missiles or strategic bombers to cripple his economy and ability to deploy units before I move in to capture a defenseless enemy. The problem is I know how to do this, but it still happens to me; a surprise attack by a powerful navy that destroys all my cities literally till they almost don't exist and move into a wasteland befor…

• CruiseMissile & TDS

2 Theater Defense systems that are just level 1 will defend against every single missile attack whether it be cruise or ballistic. Another 2 will be required to defend against maximum upgraded ICBM, but who will fire that on your stack? As you can see, missiles are costly and they require something as costly to defend against them. At least they cost supplies so organizing your resources can be possible if you start off the early game right.

• Logistics. In my opinion, logistics is a very important aspect of warfare. I was playing as Egypt while a big British division was racing to my capital literally through the Libyan desert even though there was no means of transporting food, fuel and munitions to that division in the case. I think cut off units should have a supply grace that decreases faster in combat and even faster when conducting Guerilla warfare. My suggestion is trade routes that come from the closest occupied city - if the…

• I think having tanks is a good idea if you don't get to come online very often; 2 main battle tank battalions and support such as recon and most especially AA will do decently to serve as a combined arms unit that can count multiple threats and have a considerably high hp and decent damage against both ground and air to carry on to do their task even if you're not online to manage things. The division will take anything the enemy throws at it for a really long time and even if it fails it will d…