Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, thank you. I will do it directly.

• Hi, we are a new alliance and we are looking for a challenge. Please write here or send me a PN if you are interested! Orschel

• Airborne Officer and SAS

Orschel - - Questions & Answers

OK, thank you!

OK, Air Assault stealth? Didnt know this. And Disembarking from ships if they are not transports any more?

I t6hink SAS are generally not in stealth mode while they are doing the air assault? Only if they are on the ground Another question, are they in stealth mode while they disembark from air assault or from ships?

• Hi, we also searching an alliance challenge. I will send you a message.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Orschel - - News and Updates

I will do, hope they can do something. A friend of mine can research it with points and SC

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Orschel: “Quote from ewac123: “U need to get 1k season points first ” Thank you, I just wonder why its necessary for the railgun but not for the UGV which I can directly start to research. ” Because the UGV is the featured unit, which you can earn points to permanently unlock(with security council at season's end), you are just getting a second chance at EARNING the Railgun unlock, not getting the Railgun as a featured unit. ” Quote from Kalrakh: “Does not…

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Orschel: “Quote from ewac123: “U need to get 1k season points first ” Thank you, I just wonder why its necessary for the railgun but not for the UGV which I can directly start to research. ” Because the UGV is the featured unit, which you can earn points to permanently unlock(with security council at season's end), you are just getting a second chance at EARNING the Railgun unlock, not getting the Railgun as a featured unit. ” OK, thank you all!

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from ewac123: “U need to get 1k season points first ” Thank you, I just wonder why its necessary for the railgun but not for the UGV which I can directly start to research.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Quote from Germanico: “Railguns are unlockable but not available right from the start - they are added to this release in the same fashion we add other previous units: players need to collect the points and then can unlock them permanently if the players have security council. In regards to the deployables: wait for sneaky players figuring them out... I am excited to see how they will be put to all anticipated and unanticipated uses. It took us a lot of time to get the systems working in the bac…

• Sitzung abgelaufen

Orschel - - Deutsches Forum

Hi, seit einigen Tagen habe ich das Problem, dass wenn ich mobil Spiele die Fehlermeldung: "Sitzung abgelaufen. Deine Sitzung ist abgelaufen. Bitte lade dieses Fenster erneut, um fortzufahren" erscheint. Ich hatte dieses Fenster immer mal nach einigen Stunden Inaktivität gehabt, nun erscheint dieses manchmal direkt nach einloggen, manchmal 10 Sekunden und manchmal 10 Minuten danach. Meistens aber sehr schnell, so das sich das Spiel mobil kaum spielen lässt. Hat noch jemand dieses Problem? ich sp…

• Old Season Units

Orschel - - General Discussion

OK, thank you!

• Old Season Units

Orschel - - General Discussion

Hi, I play CON since season 4 and I liked this Railguns. Now in Season 5 I made the council subscription. Isnt it possible to unlock Railguns now for me? Never again because season 4 ended? Thanks for your help