Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey @Signiappo Thanks for the details you nicely put together! Our internal QA Team will go over your reports and try to replicate the exact case you've highlighted. It is important that you keep in mind the Elite Frigate is a support unit, hence not meant for direct combat. You also haven't mentioned if you changed the Fire Control - if set to default, the Frigate is meant to only defend, not attack hostile units. For future reference, should you wish a quicker response for us or assistance, I …

• Gold discounts.

Aquela - - General Discussion

You didn't think a Mod would reply huh Bonus offers are mostly random, and unique per account. If you see a discount - it doesn't necessarily mean that your mate will see it too. That being said, you will notice that we also feature special Discounts for certain events such as the Discord event we were running on Discord during the World Cup.

• Make Me A Mod!

Aquela - - Suggestions

Quote from shieloopfie: “Seriously, I would be a great mod! How do I become one? Imagine this is how we recruit Staff. My oh my ”

• Patch Notes - 2212.19

Aquela - - News and Updates

1671444438_news_images_26041.jpgImportant Changes: - Merging Carrier Units - Merch Shop Button Commanders! After announcing our Merch Shops earlier this year, players will now be able to access them through the Gold shop in a Game! Take a quick peek and brand yourself with original artwork from the Dorado Team. With great excitement, we are also excited to announce that Season 9 is fresh out of the oven! Before all details are revealed, it is important that you are informed about a change being …

• Update - Patch Notes 2211.02

1667395798_news_images_25604.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + + We have a very important game change in this update: - Air patrol revision [read more under Changes below] In other news, this update features General Map updates, a new Squadron Cycle version, and much more! For this iteration of Squadron Cycle map, we were inspired by the growing cult on Discord. They have no leader, purely driven by the songs of war, a precursor to the path which delivers them unto faith. The church of roads. In the new …

• UK MERCHANDISE STORE LAUNCH

Quote from Im On Smoko: “@Aquela modeling the best shirt design there is. No men's shirt loving diplomacy with a B-2 Bomber? So sad. Merch site looks great. Cool designs. when-diplomacy-fails-40000-lb-of-ordnance-might-do-the-trick.jpg ” Heh - That's my favorite design too

• Change username

Aquela - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “I think it takes at-least 100 days. (3 months 10 days) Talk to them for answers: @xXWolfXx @Yak @Aquela These are experts... ” * Adds 'expert of everything' in Bio' *

• Season 9: Progress Report

Quote from Zozo001: “Funny how Dorado acts as if everyone has just forgotten the Poturala debacle... ” On the contrary actually - The player was investigated, had the Seasonal rewards removed, and received the necessary punishment which I will not get into. The player may still be showing as No.1 in the Seasonal leaderboard, however, the rewards were given to 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place. We informed the Community about this change by editing the posts on our socials Quote from Vulkrum: “I fail to se…

• Season 9: Progress Report

1665672578_news_images_25494.jpg Greetings Commanders! Can you hear that!? The channels are bursting with anticipation for the upcoming seasonal unit. Player curiosity creates frequent questions, we hear you, so here is a sneak-peak! For the upcoming season, the Team was inspired to create something that will enhance and support combat, utilizing existing features in a new creative way. Keeping all perks in mind, players will have the opportunity to nail Naval and Air defense, while clearing the…

• No Gold

Aquela - - Questions & Answers

Hey @Melinda In fact, we have a scenario as you have in mind. Your best bet would be to apply for an Elite challenge. Click here, follow the instructions, and our CMs will reach out

• Ooh the Changes!

Aquela - - General Discussion

Welcome back @Rozne Eltobliv! To easily check all new changes included, feel free to check all the past Updates here.

• UK MERCHANDISE STORE LAUNCH

1665069898_news_images_25434.jpg Commanders! We are overjoyed to share the recent launch of our UK Merch Shop! The time has come - you can now buy official merchandise and attire featuring original artwork from the Dorado Team. Despite keeping up with the massive influx of players were seeing, hitting set internal deadlines, working on updates and new content, and not to mention all the day-to-day matters which crop up! The superheroes at Dorado managed to fit in the much-requested store. You ca…

• PATCH NOTES - 2210.05

1664962885_news_images_25382.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + + Introducing … Steel Division In our last update, we introduced a new scenario known as Squadron Cycle! The aim of this scenario is to provide varied gameplay experiences by changing up the starting units we are used to. So far, we have had a Covert Ops variation, where players started out with a Special Forces unit and a UAV in their capital city. Thanks to the success of our ‘Covert Ops’ Variation in Squadron Cycle, a new variation is bein…

• SEASON 8: CONCLUDING REMARKS

1663589578_news_images_25316.jpg ++++SEASON 8 - END++++ Season 8 has come to an end. We hope that you utilized the abilities of the Elite Attack Aircraft and maintained Air superiority during the last months. If you did not yet purchase Security Council, you are still in time as there is a 24-hour grace period that allows you to unlock the Seasonal Unit if you have enough points. And now… *drumroll please* It is time to give credit where credit is due. After a very competitive Season, it is only…

• SEASON 8 ENDING VERY SOON

1663226388_news_images_25268.jpg ++++NOTICE++++ The Seasonal Clock is Ticking! The end of Season 8 is coming up soon with just 4 days to go, and with it, your last chance to permanently unlock the Elite Attack Aircraft, as well as the Elite UGV from Season 6. Remember that you need to: Have the required amount of points at the end of the Season (2000 points for the Elite Attack Aircraft and 1000 points for the Elite UGV) You need to have Security Council when the Season ends, so make sure you ha…

• Decontaminator building?

Aquela - - Questions & Answers

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Omg new feature confirmed?!??!?!?!???!?!??!??!? ” No, no, no Just a small hiccup after the latest update. It should be fixed now as the Team was quick to react.

• Join the CoN League!

Quote from kurtvonstein: “I dont get it...but I dont use discord...so you annouce game numbers on discord that are not visible otherwise in the game? ” Hi there! The whole point of the event was to celebrate 40 000 Discord members, so naturally, we wanted to treat our Discord Community Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Bruh even the devs are rubbing it in my face that I can't use Discord ;-; ” :sadpepe: Discord has a Desktop app, Web browser and Mobile app version, I hope you will manage to join us through …

• Update - Patch Notes 2208.03

1659521402_news_images_24768.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + +Changes: - Red vs Blue General Update - Fixed a map border issue that was causing the Map to break - Added river Vardar in North Macedonia - Updated leader names - Implemented virtual scrollers for Coalitions, City, Achievements list, and Diplomacy messages [Mobile] - Inactive Beta testers will now have their rights automatically removed - Updated News section preventing Spam and promoting better quality Articles - Beautified UI layouts for …

• PATCH NOTES - 2207.06

Commanders, We're aware of some issues cropping up since after release. As of right now, we don't have temporary fixes to suggest, but please know our designated special task force of tech devotees are investigating and will fix this as soon as robotically possible. During this time, if you can refrain from posting a bug about any issues relating to: Refresh, protocol, broken landing page or anything related, it would help avoid overloading our systems. That being said, please feel to engage wit…

• PATCH NOTES - 2207.06

1657111471_news_images_24516.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + + Changes: - Players will now be able to update the app through a pop up, whenever a new update is available [Mobile] - Introduction of community submitted coalition flags Update to various scenarios: Antarctica General Update - Implemented regions for the cities: Ellsworth Archipelago, Wilkes Island and Queen Maud Island - Added harbors at Latina and Gijon provinces so Spain players can easily access their cities - Improved some nation color…