Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The "Yes" was the answer, I was looking for. thx

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Sidellan: “ ” Actually no, since I still can fathom what you mean in your OP. Maybe if you realized more people disembarked planes every day than ships, and described in more detail what you are talking about in your question, I could happily help you. ” Well, then step by step: You are sending troops per plane. These troops arrive at their destination and disembarking starts. During disembarking phase enemy troops attack the place. How handle the troops i…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “WTH is "exploring status"???? ” i think thats when units disembark on an airport? ” I thought he was playing a different game. Mine don't "explore", they disembark. ” Disembark is in my game language only for ships. "exploring" is for airtransport. Do you have an answer for my initial question?

• If I send some troops to an airport and the troops arrive but are in "exploring" status. What happens in case that the airport is attacked? Defend my troops with full defense power or is it reduced (to zero?) ?

• I can just tell you: Try WW3 and try "special maps" with Minimum Rank requirement. At least the activity of the players is for a longer time. On the other hand: Be happy. Just imagine you start a map and you have 4 neighbours who know what to do and all want your cities. You would be killed for sure. Now you have a realistic chance in such a setup to be the only survivor after 3 days.

• Das hat m.E. nichts mit Handy oder PC zu tun, sondern welche Einheiten es sind.

• Zombie Map mods

Sidellan - - Suggestions

Quote from ewac123: “MORE Z! ” Yeah, they shall skip some Flashpoints and instead more alternative maps.

• PS: And really "challenging" are times4 games. But to be honest the main challenge there is to organize the real life around the gaming time because anyone can kill you during your sleeping time and that´s also not the "challenge" I m looking for.

• Well, I see it similar. Games till now, that were more challenging were World War III Blood and Oil and also Battlefield USA at least for first 20 days. Then it was also just "finishing the game" Rising Tides depends very much on your neighbours at the beginning and how they proceed (if you ally with them). Flashpoint seems to me an easy opportunity to improve your statistics and gold account. My opinion: There are too many Flashpoint games. I am avoiding them now.

• Who sends out a naval officer alone? So the range of sight of the officer is not very relevant, is it? PS: An officer has other guys who look for him

• Suggestion: Automatic ending

Sidellan - - Suggestions

No arguments. But now I understand, why it is so easy to win.

Sidellan - - Suggestions

Quote from Zemunelo: “Well he is probably talking about Flashpoint games because he stated that all games are decided upon day 25. For Flashpoint it is the case. On World War maps it is not. But even for the Flashpoint maps it would be silly to end automatically. Because we can also end on day 5 and who has the most points he wins. Not to mention there can be an interesting conflict and troop engagement on day 30 in Flashpoint even if the fate of the game was decide long ago. And at the end we a…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “I think what he's trying to say is making some sort of Elite Torpedo that launches from the water and becomes aerial but subs already have that capability on top of them when they are surfaced. ” I believe, he talks about a water-water-missile, that also can target unterwater units, but no unit outside of water @Teburu Pop Corn Flak? ” Exactly: Torpedo = targets water units (and nothing else) can be launched by subs, ships and also by planes en.wi…

• Quote from Jemandanderes: “Quote from Sidellan: “I do not mean the standard attacks. I mean a special attack mode like firing a rocket. With the same menu you can fire a torpedo. e.g. Range 40, Speed 4,... ” What do you think subs use? machine guns? And why do you think are destroyers so much better against subs then cruisers? I think because they use torpedos. ” You do not understand. Please divide between reality and game mechanics. Reality: Subs fire Torpedos, Destroyers are using waterbombs …

• Quote from Jemandanderes: “Quote from Sidellan: “What about a "torpedo development"? a special antiship weapon that can be fired only against ships (also subs), needs 1-3 conventional or nuclear warheads and has as weapon platform: submarines, Antishiphelicopters, Antishipplanes No defense against a fired torpedo possible but low range. ” I think that the ships and subs are already shooting torpedos. ” I do not mean the standard attacks. I mean a special attack mode like firing a rocket. With th…

• What about a "torpedo development"? a special antiship weapon that can be fired only against ships (also subs), needs 1-3 conventional or nuclear warheads and has as weapon platform: submarines, Antishiphelicopters, Antishipplanes No defense against a fired torpedo possible but low range.

• Quote from Zemunelo: “There's bigger problem regarding resources. Oil. Completely screwed. You need it only to build buildings. I always have so many of oil. It's on the market and nobody is buying it the whole game. ” Yep, I have stopped to build any local industry on fuel-areas because I don t need it. At the beginning selling fuel as much as possible gives you a boost in cash and you can buy useful ressources to overwhelm your neighbours with military power. That solves any potential fuel sho…

Sidellan - - Suggestions

Also if you have a rough start (I had more than once), the position becomes clear after around day 15. At day 25 the good players have taken their chances. Be honest: How many games did you have, where after day 35 there were any "big chances"? E.g. I m at the moment in a WW3 game, day 42. Leading coalition and last surviving coalition has 50% of necessary VP. All in all 5 players left. How long will it take? Regarding activity: one remark: Last person of a coalition stays in coalition independe…

Sidellan - - Suggestions

Quote from snuffysm: “I believe you can click on coalition button, click which coalition U choose then look at last time player was online. If this is not correct, please correct me ” that works only for your own coalition. And not all players are in coalitions.

• Come on. You have not the money to invest in spies in the first days. And if you speak proudly about killing alone a coalition of 3 players, the question appears how you counter ALL responses. Because a cooperating coalition plays different styles and development trees.